Rate the last movie you saw

Orphan... I'm a dwarf, sounds like something I'll do right now!!!! Just gotta get my knife, HAHAHAHA!!!! Blind Mid-American families, HERE I COME!

V for Vendetta (The EFG film)
3/5 - It was good

I just saw Harry Potter 3.5 out of 5, but Transformers the newest one was amazin 10 out of 5

Crank High Voltage - 7/10

Started well then faded a bit,i dont mind the over the top stunts and daft plot because its just a film,me and the missus both thought the 1'st one was better thats all.

I just saw Harry Potter 3.5 out of 5, but Transformers the newest one was amazin 10 out of 5

Meh... The new Transformers movie was too overrated, If it wasn't too loud I would have fallen asleep in the middle of watching it.

I give it a 6/10. Good, but not as good as everyone makes it sound. That one part that I almost fell asleep killed it, and the action wasn't very good. Just animated robots shooting each other.

And the Optimus Prime coming back to life part? Complete bogus...

The stuff about that part was stupid. They used their body as a grave to seal it off from a super strong Transformer, but a human can get to it? You're kidding me, right?

Funny People
7/10

It's a funny movie but it turns like into a romantic movie like after 3/4 of the movie.
I dont recomend it to minors or people who don't have a sense of humor. They talk about dicks and vaginas like the whole movie. It has it's funny parts though. A lot of comedians come out in the movie like Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, (Seth from Superbad), Sarah Silverman, Dave Attell, Norm MacDonald, Ray Romano, and some others.
"I saw the new Harry Potter" movie and Harry is getting old. He's almost as old as my dad, I guess that they should start calling him Harold Potter" -Leo from the movie says it.

Back