Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'The Entertainment Lounge' started by TeamLiam, Jul 17, 2007.
A Dangerous Man , steven seagal film. Great mvoie, 7.5/10
Dead Fantasy 1-3 by Monty Oum
Rush Hour, LOL , 8/10
Alice in Wonderland: 8/10
-Johnny Deep? Again?
-Bit different storyline
-Bit of humor
Shutter Island 7/10
Cop Out - 8/10
The first 10 minutes was hillarious! The rest of the movie wasn't quite as good but it was worth watching just for the beginning. "we need a bigger boat" and "these are not the droids you are looking for" had me in stitches.
Old Dogs- 4/10
It had its funny moments, but not only was the plot bad, it was told horribly. A lot of the funnier scenes were shown in the trailer anyway.
How to Train your Dragon- 8/10
It was pretty good, I convinced my friend to see this instead of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I was very entertained throughout the entire movie, although I do have some minor complaints. They are listed below, but with some spoilers.
* The scenes where Hiccup trains his dragon in the mountains feel slightly overused, and get kinda boring after a while. Theyre still good scenes, I just felt they were used too much.
* I thought some of the flying scenes were a bit awkward. But thats just me being picky again.
-At the end when the big dragon dies, how on earth do the smaller ones reproduce? If it really was their queen, then they wouldent be able to create new generations, right? Maybe Im just confused.
-This was addressed billions of times, but how much food exactly do the dragons eat? The movie suggests that they feed it all to that giant one....but whatever.
Avatar 7/10 was kinda dissapointed.
Planet 51- 4/10
Bleh, It was really boring. The plot was very uncreative, and the jokes were unfunny. At least Old Dog had some funny moments. I kinda liked the concept of an astronaut being stranded on an alien planet, but that dosnt make this movie any better.
dawn of the dead-6/10
Bruno 4.2/5 I lol`d until i cried. It is incredibly disturbing when your 13. lmao. My only advice is to not watch it with ur mum ._. what I really like about the movie is that ;; everybody bruno talks to is unsuspecting and beileves bruno is a real person doing/saying whatever he is.
Lord of the Rings; Fellowship of the ring (I was supposed to watch it for school and i had never bothered watching it before) really annoying and overly creepy 2/10. it was funny how i could relate the ppl to characters in harry potter. and i cant figure out how they managed to make the hobbits so short.
Rising Sun 7/10
Pretty good flick. A bit low budget but it was from '93.
Karate Kid: 7/10
-Storyline needs work; unexplained events
-Practically just a remake
Get Him to The Greek
- With Russel Brand and Jonah Hill
- Music themed. [Rock, specifically]
- Drugs, tons of them. Drug Humor as well [I.E Jefferey, You'll find out if you watch XD]
- Lots of Sexual Humor and sexual themes
- At some point... a relationship I guess.
- Subliminal messages I guess [I.E. Russel Brands Character is a rockstar. He has a song entitled "The Clap", that's a STD! XD]
- Awesome movie, best movie I've seen in a while. And I died laughing.
Detroit Rock City
Jeepers Creepers- kinda creepy but............ 6/10