Raving Rabbids - stuck on

cd02

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2007
We're stuck on the "bunnies don't have natual rhythme part 2"...

after 34 seconds no matter how you swing the wiimote, rayman doesn't hit... anyone else having this problem ? its the only game holding us up completing it 100%...:scared:

Nope maybe it's just you no offense keep trying

WiiZero said:
Nope maybe it's just you no offense keep trying

nope not us as we've had other ppl try it and its the same for everyone..

have you completed the game 100%? has anyone else ? and its always dead on 34 seconds when it stops reacting..

yep 100% and replayed most of it I think the Wii has a problem with launch games what percent are you around

Yeah I beat it 100% for my friend in a couple days to unlock all the multiplayer games. I had the most trouble with the Bunnies don't shut doors because I didn't realize you're suppose to slap the bunny not the door.

I hated the first ice one I liked the second there was one other one that was difficult maybe it'll come to me

is that the one where you hit the radios then the bunnies? coz that has a problem with it and you need to change your screen resolution.

It's the one where the bunnies are on the loo and you need to keep your innocent eyes from seeing bunny parts.

Just got this game the other day and it's hilarious! Managed to get through upto Level 4 so far, but also got stuck on that 'Bunnies don't close doors' level, really hard!

Well another member has asked this question but it hasn't been answered so I'll ask again, is this the one with the radio? If so then it's IMPOSSIBLE.. I couldn't do it

100% completed here.

The game I had the most trouble with was (I can't remember the exact name) the one where you have to slide and get closer to the centre of the ice than the bunnies do.

That was the second hardest for me. I like the game but i hate that some of the mini games are hard when they dont need to be.

Back