Rayman or Super Monkey Ball

xbandaidx said:
Awesome avatar too, Killua from Hunter x Hunter!
Yeah, i love that character hehe. I wanted to put Hisoka also but i chose Killua

Nekya said:
Yeah, i love that character hehe. I wanted to put Hisoka also but i chose Killua

I can't wait for Monkey Ball, I'm getting it for an xmas present.

Dude Hisoka is awesome too, I just hope they make the anime continue. Because the ending of Greed Island 2 isn't really the ending. The manga author is still making the anime, he just keeps getting sick.

Poseidon said:
well I just picked up rayman today and if you go that route make sure that for every extra wiimote you have, you've got a nunchuck to go with it. Almost all the games require both pieces to play. I have two wiimotes but sadly only one nunchuck so I can't play multiplayer just yet but the game is fun and takes full advantage of the wiimotes abilities.
i think monkeyball would be better because you can play 50 mini games plus 72 levels of great fun

i think monkeyball would be better because you can play 50 mini games plus 72 levels of great fun

rayman the games is not that good of a game the levels just suck

just get monkey ball banana blitz and you will be better off

Haven't played either one. This thread helps out a lot though. I know that Rayman games have been big but i also know so have SMB games. I am still undecided. I really have never played a SMB game ever(honestly) but from reading this I am actually looking foward to playing this game just as well as i am to playing Rayman.

If you never play SMB I think that is the best option for you. The single player rocks, you never get tired trying to lead the monkey to the goal. And now the game includes a lot of mini games.
Anyway i will be buying Rayman in couple of weeks, i'm a very fan of the series and the bunnies looks great and fun, Rayman has a lot of fun within the game.

I have to admit that is a very difficult decision.

xXxWiixXx said:
Haven't played either one. This thread helps out a lot though. I know that Rayman games have been big but i also know so have SMB games. I am still undecided. I really have never played a SMB game ever(honestly) but from reading this I am actually looking foward to playing this game just as well as i am to playing Rayman.

You ever played a labyrinth game, which is basically a board made out of wood and you tilt it to lead a silver ball to the goal, while avoid traps and holes and enjoyed playing it. You'll love SMB because its that and variety. (new levels, plus word is going around its a very challenging game)

What basically looks like this
[media]http://www.boardgamesexpress.com/images/labyrinth.jpg[/media]

i had more fun with rayman but i didnt give monkey ball enough time the controls were too sensitive for me but i also didnt have time to investigate the settings i had more fun with rayman but they both arent my cup of tea

Back