RE4, what weapons do u have?

red9 stryker mine thrower broken butterfly rocket launcher when i feel like it. first time through with chapter or two left
im on 4-3

i got riot gun, tmp w/ stock, semi-auto w/ scope, red9 w/ stock, and a shite load of grenades. ^ howz the mine thrower??

very good if i didnt have it some parts could have been much harder. for only 9 grand its a steal. update have killer seven instead of butterfly.

Just the hand gun, shot gun and a hand grenade so far.

mine thrower doesnt take more than stryker or the red9
i jsut finsihed the game. going for round two. the matilda is also a good handgun. goes through ammo though. gotta find amillion bucks to get the IRL though lol.

uh im about to fight salzar or watever but, i have the broken butterfly, the striker, the mine thower thing, the tmp, the normal rifle, i found a rl but i guess it had 1 shot?(because its not in my invatory now), the red 9(almost fully updated) and the 2nd pistol, forget its name, the one with superior handling? but i luv this game!

umm the blacktail, the riot gun, the semi-automatic rifle, the tmp and the rocket launcher. about to get the striker.

Tortillachip520 said:
how exactly do u carry all that **** around?!?!

no herbs and grenades probably

Back