Read the Manual!!

Link_of_Hyrule

Unofficial WiiChat Helper
Jul 20, 2006
Athens, AL
Wii Online Code
7114-5214-3386-2022
I have seen tons and tons of questions that can be answered easily within the Wii manual you get like 5 of them READ THEM! Almost all network set-up questions i have seen can be answered if you just read the manual! If you read threw it all a couple times and still can't find it then ask in thewiire live chat or some place similar before posting here!

thank god someone finally said something. People are making a thread for every little problem. Am I the only one who's wii is working perfectly? Or do a lot of people like to whine first find out later?

my wii works fine these ppl are just idiots who dont read manuals lol

My Wii works fine. Anywho, if people didn't get on to ask questions about things then you would get awfully bored. I had to get creative with my sensor bar though. The top of my TV is curved and I didn't want to use the little stand because it put the sensor bar like 8 inches above the screen. Ahh the wonders of duct tape :)

Mais said:
My Wii works fine. Anywho, if people didn't get on to ask questions about things then you would get awfully bored. I had to get creative with my sensor bar though. The top of my TV is curved and I didn't want to use the little stand because it put the sensor bar like 8 inches above the screen. Ahh the wonders of duct tape :)
LOL, u ducktaped your sensor bar, lol! :lol:

rottenbanana said:
lol nice setup :D i put some scotch tape under mine to secure it in place
the white pad looking things under the bar is actualy foam 2 sided tape. just peel the white paper off of it

Yeah, i dropped those little thingies trying to get the paper off and stepped on one getting it dirty so it didnt work anymore :cryin:

Well, to be on the topic, I didn't have to read my Wii manual. I just opened the box and BAM, B--CH! Everything was perfect. Matter of fact, after I stopped playing my Wii and discarded my boxes, I found my manual :lol: .

Back