really need help

shabanbros

I like TACOS
Aug 15, 2007
TACOS!!! TACOS!!!TACOOOOOOOOOOS
Can you guys help me deside what i should do for my scince project.

I have to give a presintation in one month on what ever i want in science and engineering, but i can't deside on something.

and it's not just for school it's also for a contest on the whole kingdom then on the whole world.
so can someone help me deside what to do it on?

Do a project on the effects of bad grammar and spelling errors on Brawny's blood-pressure.

Your post is perfect for it! :yesnod:

Alternative Energy ... like instead of gas ... idk I thought everybody would like that.

Why I allways fart
Why rich/famuos people promote charitys and yet never give them any cash
Why do birds fall in love ?

Like skidmarx said alternate energy. But think of a more creative way then hydrogen cars, maybe like bio diesel or something. Or maybe how the brain works, or biological affects of some sort of everyday material. I don't know, but those are just some thoughts.

MazenXD said:
shoes with sensors for the plained

I can't make heads ~or~ tails out of the underlined - you mean for use on a plane (aircraft)?

Let me ask you this - are you approaching this like a traditional science project? I mean, people are saying things like "alternate" fuels, but you'd have to wrap that in a project methodology.

You know, like the traditional: Research, Hypothesis, Experimentation, Conclusion. Not just building some kind of contraption.

re: Your quote above, that's just an invention - where's the hypothesis? What are you trying to prove? What's your opening statement for a goal?

Make a hovercraft, that's what I would do. (no, not one of those high-tech ones that everybody is going to be driving in a couple hundred years.)

Back