Realms 2: Rebirth of Evil (Official RP)

"Yes my lord." Lucas pointed his hand toward the wall he had made. The wall sank down to reveal the 2 opponets slashing at Vibro earlier. "These 2 humies is what we have to fight. They will bow down by the time we are done with them, that is if there is anything left of them." The ground started to shake as Lucas stared at the 2 with an evil look.

Sela began spinning her spear. "So you made the wall. Well then you'll be my first target." As she spun her spear, water droplets in the air began to swirl around her. Seth saw what she was doing and quickly began chanting in a forgotten dialect. Sela pointed her spear towards the two just as Seth finished chanting. The water Sela had gathered rushed towards them and thanks to Seth, it sparked with electricity.
Vibro grinned as his pendant glowed. He held up both hands as the air in front of them glowed a light blue. "Sonic Barrier!" The electrified water slammed into a seemingly invisible wall and splattered to the ground. Vibro dropped hus hands and ran in slicing at Seth as Sela spun past and charged Lucas.

Lucas roared and slammed the ground to create a wave of spikes that pop out of the ground toward Sela. After that a group of rocks came from the ground and started to float around him. Maybe she has talent,either way,im going to crush her.

Last edited:
Sela quickly jumped between the spikes and smashed the ones she couldn't dodge. As she neared Lucas she slammed the bottom of he spear to the ground and pushed herself into the air before coming down with a massive slash at Lucas.

Vibro stabbed and slashed at Seth only to be blocked each time. Finally he took a quick jump back. He pulled off one of the crossbows on his back and fired at Seth. But no arrow was fired. "Out of ammunition before the battle had started? What kind of fool are you?" Seth was about to say more when he felt something cut his cheek. He reached up to find that he was bleeding.
"My crossbow doesn't need arrows. I manipulate the sound of it firing to shoot small bullets of sound at my enemy. And in this light thier blue glow may as well be invisible."
Seth looked up. He's right. The battle must've gone on for longer then expected because its now at least noon. And if I can't see his projectiles then how do I stop them? Seth had no time to think as Vibro charged and began slashing at him.

Lucas held his sheild up to block the hit. Fool,theres weapons all around me. The rocks that floated around him spun around at great speeds. They started to turn into little razors ready to cut anything in its path. He also took a jab with his sword Krutane at her.

Last edited:
Yamata grabbed one of his panther claws and sliced at Siana's arm before the lighting hit his chest. As the lighting made contact with his chest Yamata flew 50ft. and laid on his stomach. He then stood up looking at the damage of his chest. He saw that a large 1ft. in diameter burn mark on his chest. He smiled and started to laugh. "You're the first one to ever land an attack on me." He ran at Siana, slightly jumped over her and landed a blow on her back.
OOC: Sorry, I missed this post DX
IC: Siana activated a crystal circlet of magic protection just as the claw struck her, dealing only slight damage. As the circlet disappeared, she turned around to punch Yamata with a fist of flame.
OOC: FALLLLCCCOOOOONNNN.... PAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWNNNCCHH!!!
IC:-MEANWHILE-
Richand parried the blade that was thrown at him, then took a step forward and slashed down straight into Vent.

Last edited:
Caedus parried Vent's spinning sword slash without much trouble. He then stopped and backed off for a moment. Something wasnt right here. This was too easy. Yet it was, at the same time, impossible. Vent wasnt striking to kill. Caedus could feel it. And that thought woried him. If Vent wasnt even trying, yet they were unable to defeat him, just how powerful were the shadows? Caedus decided there was no time to find out. He took out his small blade, his easily concealed pride that had won him many victories. The blade was only 1 foot in length from tip to handle.

Caedus leapt back into the fray, parrying Vents blows. Suddenly, Caedus and Vent became blade locked. Caedus grinned.

"Now... Feel the sting of my blade! Excretore, EXTEND!"

His small blade extended to three feet in length in the blink of an eye, digging itself into Vent's upper right shoulder.

Meanwhile...

Forenz stopped a moment. He could hear screams in the city. He grumbled and turned away from the General he had been fighting. He leapt on horseback and without a word, returned to the city. He came upon a courtyard with a sight that appalled him. The Shadows had infiltrated the city. He looked around and saw the old hermit that had been healed earlier along with the newcomer fighting what appeared to be two of the Generals.

Forenz saw that they were being matched. Forenz leapt into the battle to join. He jumped into the air, flinging a handaxe towards the head of the one called Vibro. He then followed through his leap by unsheathing his blade in midair and swinging down upon the one called Lucas with a downward force that cracked the rock and Earth as it headed inevitably towards Lucas's head with all of Forenz' weiht behind it.

Vent quickly jumped back after Caedus stabbed him in order to dodge Richand's slash. As he stood back he calmly put a couple fingers to his wound before bringing them up to see. His fingers had a small bit of blood on them, but instead of the normal bright red, it was a dark, almost black, red. Vent didn't look the slightest bit phased, even though his arm gave a small twinge in pain when he moved it. "My own blood. I haven't seen my own blood... since the days back at the facility." He gave a sigh and looked at both of them. "Caedus, you should be proud. Despite my youth, only one has ever harmed me. Now I will stop holding back. My only warning is, that both of you, don't let down your guard. Stay aware of your surroundings. And don't break your stance for even a second."

--Meanwhile--

Seth and Vibro continued clashing when suddenly Vibro stumbled, a small axe buried in his upper left thigh. Seth took the opportunity to aim a slash at his head. Vibro quickly parried and with a gasp of pain, ripped the axe out of his leg. "Don't think your my equal. Even with a handicap you won't stop me!"
Vibro screamed as the pendant glowed. A light blue wave slammed into Seth pushing hhm back. Before he could recover Vibro was there and banged the axe against his sword creating a high pitched ring. Seth quickly whipered a few words and waved a hand over his ears. "And you should not believe the same trick will work twice! I have disabled my hearing. Your sound will no longer paralyze me!"
Seth swung at Vibro but Vibro used the axe to block. With a large grin he banged his sword against Seth's scythe, the pendant glowing ever brighter. Seth's scythe seemed to vibrate in his hands uncontrollably until suddenly, it shattered. Vibro seized the moment and slashed straight down, cutting Seth's armor open and dealing a powerful blow. Seth stumbled back and gave a quick look towards the reamins of his scythes handle in his hand. Resonance point. Everything metal has a certain point where if it is bombarded with an exact tone of noise it will shatter on itself. It's already been proven with glass. To do it with metal though... Vibro is much more deadly then he lets on. He must've been slowly figuring out my scythe's resonance point throughout our clashes.
Vibro looked as if he was talking though Seth couldn't hear. Seth could tell though he was gloating about what Seth had just figured out based on his expression. Seth held up his left hand and Vibro went silent, wondering what he would do. The gem on Seth's glove began to glow a bright white.
"By Eternal might, I strike at the world!"

--Meanwhile--

Sela quickly spun her spear to deflect Lucas' sword and kept spinning it to stop the rocks flying at her. Though a few managed to get through and deal a few cuts. Sela jumped back and gave a quick look to her wounds. Just a few cuts. None of them are deep but they'll need to be healed later to hopefully stop a possible infection. She was about to charge back in when she saw another man charge in and attack Lucas. "Who're you?"

Caedus grinned. He pocketed his telescopic blade and readied a shuriken set in one hand with a few black balls in the other. He flung the set of three shuriken at Vent, not even remotely aiming for his actual target. The black balls then flew at Vent and exploded in the air, blinding Vent's vision in a cloud of blackened smoke. The smoke thickened to the point where Vent's vision would be completely blurred. Suddenly, a brute force smashed into Vent.

It was Caedus. He had tackled Vent, once again, but this time smashing sounds were heard. As Caedus opened his eyes, he saw that Vent and himself had smashed through a variety of walls and floors and appeared to be in an underground cavern. He knew there was absolutely no way his father could reach them, nor have seen where they went now... No matter how strong their power was.

Night's face lit up.
"You're telling me you can make warriors out of metal? Expendable troops... that would be perfect, we could use them to push the Shadows back! Listen, you and Fringe get in that cart and head towards the city. Don't stop, I'll distract the soldiers. Now go!"
Night wrapped his cloak completely around his face, so that only his pure black eyes showed. He still felt weak... and he knew that is he used any more dark powers, he would start to get posessed by the evil still within him, but this was their only chance.
"GO!"
Night brandished his staff and charged headlong into the fight.
-MEANWHILE-
Richand braced himself and tried to draw power. Since he had started fighting Vent, he felt incredibly weak, like his energy had been shut off. He was surprised to find that he couldn't draw any. It was like a giant stopper had plugged up his reserves.
RICHAND, IT IS USELESS... THERE IS AN INCREDIBLY STRONG DARKNESS ENSHROUDING YOUR ENERGY!
OOC: "AND IT'S DISABLED MY Z-TARGETING! I'M SORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU, LINK!"
XDSorry, couldn't resist. Back to the story...
IC: Richand's eyes widened in shock.
The... God of Light...? Is it you?
YES, AVATAR OF LIGHT. I HAVE SLEPT FOR FIFTEEN LONG YEARS, BUT I HAVE RETURNED, AS PROMISED. THIS DARKNESS... IT'S VERY TROUBLING... I ONLY KNOW OF TWO BEINGS WITH SUCH PURE EVIL IN THEIR HEARTS AS TO BLOCK OFF THE ENERGY OF LIGHT... BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE...
What? Who?
THE TWO BEINGS OF SUCH DARKNESS ARE NAXUS, THE DARK ONE, LORD OF DEMONS, AND... STORM VALENTINE HIMSELF.
No! That's impossible! They were both banished to the Realm of Torture!
YES, AND LET US PRAY THAT NEITHER HAS RETURNED. I CAN'T BREAK THIS SEAL OF DARKNESS, BUT... I'VE WEAKENED IT. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRAW SOME ENERGY OUT NOW. NOW GO, AND FIND WHAT'S CAUSING IT!

Instantly, Richand felt far more relieved. The pressure of drawing the energy was still there, but far less, as though a leak had sprung in the stopper blocking his energy. Richand drew from this leak of power, feeling the golden-white aura beginning to encircle him and enable his Zodiacal magics. He pointed his hand out to Caedus and shot him a small orb of the energy.
"Caedus, use it! Let's defeat this Destrian madman!"

Last edited:
Lucas saw the girl jumped back and took a few scratches. Thats not all little one. Suddenly he felt a strong force come at him from the side. Not so easy. He made a wall of stone then held his sheild up to help brace the impact.
The blow went through the stone and made him slide back a bit. Good you, fell for this trick also. The smashed stone started spinning around him quickly and turned to little razors. Lets see if it has the same effect like on the girl.

Forenz straightened himself up and looked at the one called Lucas. Sharp stones spun around Lucas frantically. Forenz scoffed a moment.

"Lets see how you like a little Brute Force!"

Forenz unsheathed a mace from his holster for reach and swung sideways at Lucas with incredible force, smashing the little peices of rock as his weight allowed his swing to follow through to Lucas at maximum force.

(ooc: its okay Giga.)

IC: Yamata felt the power from the punch and flew 10ft. then back flipped and landed on his feet. "That all you got?" He put on both of his panther claws and then drew both of his swords. "Use everything you got." His swords started to glow with a black aura and the bead in the middle of each sword glowed a blood red. He put both of his hands on his head as he looked at his chest where Siana hit him with the punch. "My own blood." I've got to stay calm or I might go insane. Yamata took his hands from his head and looked straight at Siana. Too late. He started to laugh meniacly. "Time for you to die." He disappered and reappered behind Siana and hit her with the flat end of the sword knocking her off her feet and into the air 5ft. off the ground.

-MEANWHILE-

Nero and Alicia got into the gates and ran through the spaces until he found Vibro. He immedietly noticed Vibro fighting with an enemy.

Last edited:
Lucas reacted quickly and propelled himself upward with a column of rock. He flew into the air as the enemy broke the pillar down with the swing. As he flew in the air he pointed his hand to were the rival was. The rival then was carried by a pillar of rock toward Lucas as he came down with his brute stregnth toward the enemy. Strong he is.

"I must thank you Caedus. Your father was an annoyance and now he can't bother us." Vent sheathed his blades and dusted himself off. He then calmly crossed his arms and looked at Caedus, the caverns dull lighting giving him a gaunt appearance. "What is your true desire, Caedus? Is it merely the defeat of myself and the other Destrian Shadows? Or is it something far more noble or honorable?"

Back