Red Steel 2 with...

Well that is great news. One they say the game is improved, which hopefully is correct. And online makes it even better. Without those two things, there is no way this would sell much at all, as the first was seen as a big disappointment.
If they get it all right, we could have a hit on our hands.

yeah, online is a must which is why i didn't get the first redsteel game, it might be the perfectdark for the wii.

Thats music to my ears. I loved the first game and the only thing that was missing from that one was the online functionality. Now, with the second game, they have included the missing link. Thanks for the info man.

I think any one who is getting excited for RS2 might want to be checked for alzheimers. :ciappa: Still, it might be an okay game since they can take their time on this one.

the first looked pretty bad, hopefully they have worked to improve the game, an online upgrade seems like a good first step.

Cool. Hopefully they'll make this one in to the game the first one should have being.

We need guns, lots of guns.
Yeah, RS1 kind of lacked in the amount of guns there were, so I'm hoping for more.

Then... it'd be sweet. Very. That made me think... Why aren't there any vehicles in the game which can actually be driven? All they have is cars which blow up from one hit...

huh i thought more people would be interested
...and i was expecting some reps:lol:
on topic again, i hope they put in a lot of guns, and some more open perfect dark like levels.

That might be another game like samurai warriors, maybe red steel but we will see.

Back