red steel is cool

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
tonight I put in Red Steel, the controls are good, but kinda jumpy sometimes, i got to the Broken Wing level, i'm bad at the sniper. any help?

anyone notice theres alittle bit of blood in the game, when you shoot someone, some bloos comes out.

I really dont know how to give you help........lets see.....ummmm..well find cover..........stay down to regian health, if your low on health run back through the doorway you came in, stay there and go back out and keep doing that.........I know that didnt help at all, sorry i couldnt help

sniper is sooo easy...find out where someone is shooting from, take cover, aim to where bad guy is and zoom in, move out from behind cover, aim and fire. most of my kills have been head shots and this takes them down with one bullet. even when i have a pistol in my hand this is how i take out most guys. very rarely do you need to run through an area bullets flying everywhere :crazy:

actually yes somtimes you doo have to jump through the area where bullets are flying everywhere such as [spoilers!!!]:

After Henry betarys you in the ninja level you have to do this a lot

edited: Also in that room theres a table, knock it down

Last edited:
Back