RED STEEL ISO aKa HACKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Method of Rhythm said:
Let me explain myself a little better.

The XBox if you put in a mod chip, like we are looking for the Wii, say the Xecuter3 chip, you are inhibited from playing on Live!, not because of a pirated game but because it messes with the hardware.

What permanetly? I've never owned an XBOX so I don't know anything about them?

If that's the case? I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see what becomes of the Wii!

about the online?
it should not be a problem if u own the origianl game
this iis for backing up

Yeah, but like he's saying. If you put a chip in your Wii to play your back up games then will screw up your "ability" to play online??? That's the big question!

Method of Rhythm said:
well what's so great about the Wii that never came about with the XBox is the ability for a software, not a hardware hack.

yeah but i am looking for the damn link

Aerodude618 said:

Yes, I read the Engadget article - still don't see anyone anywhere (except your posts) referring to it as official at all. It's obvious that we all know it's nowhere near official, in any sense of the word. But you can't say that the Wii Sports ISO is fake and this one's real, solely because it's "official." I don't see how it makes any sense.

And when the hack comes, I hope it's a software, not hardware, one.

There are different mod chips that have "sleep mode" for when u want to play online (messiah and dms3 for ps2 for example)

Last edited:
Kryptenx said:
...why the bump? Until we can use the data, it's pretty much meaningless. It can't even be proven legitimate yet.

i understand that
but i just want to download it

Just to clarify our rules here.

Discussion of this subject is fine, but under no circumstances should links be posted to download sites/torrent sites or any other sites hosting illegal and/or pirated materials.

This also includes requesting links to be sent via PM.

That being said this thread seems to have run its course now and is being bumped purely for the reason to get the location of the downloads.

Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back