Redsteel 2 Is Doing Online!

SGT.zac

Join my ssbb clan!
Feb 24, 2007
Under a metal helmet
REDSTEEL 2 IS DOING ONLINE! YAY!!!

Ubisoft's Paris office has posted a want ad seeking a game designer for the "continuation of the Redsteel [sic] project."

The French ad goes on to reveal that the new hire will be responsible for assisting in the design of game menus and system documentation. Qualified respondents should enjoy RPGs and have experience with online gameplay. The ad does not identify a system for the project.

yeah figures they would put online on the next one...i heard they wanted online on the first one, but they just wasn't sure how well red steal was going to do..so they never placed it

Demon Slayer said:
yeah figures they would put online on the next one...i heard they wanted online on the first one, but they just wasn't sure how well red steal was going to do..so they never placed it
I found redsteel fun without online...

Didn't this happen like...six months ago or something?
There was something about Red Steel and online and looking for people to hire and such.

But anyways, it should be interesting, as long as they improve the controls, give us better sword fights, more weapons, and fix everything that was completely bad in the first one.

Krusnik said:
Didn't this happen like...six months ago or something?
Yes. Red Steel wasn't 100% confirmed back then. Now it is, so I guess it is some what entertaining to rehear the story.

Demon Slayer said:

red steel would have been huge if it was online. an online fps for the wii at launch? instead of a year later with medal of honor..

I agree lackluster, if the original had been online it would have owned the wii gaming market, but I think that with improvements in the controls and the added online the second installment will be great.

anthonybest1 said:
i loved red steel i used to beat my bros all the time

Its been out for over 10 months. You are talking about it as if you grew up playing it.

I loved the first game, so I am looking forward to another similar game as the first. But if Red Steel 2 is going to be online, then it is an added bonus.

Back