redsteel is 30 dollars!

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
in canada i mean. it used to be 60 dollars in canada. do you think i should get it?

I'd do research before the purchase. I, personally enjoyed it but there are some people who didn't like it. It may be bargain price, but check a few sources before a final decision.

Ooze33 said:
I'd do research before the purchase. I, personally enjoyed it but there are some people who didn't like it. It may be bargain price, but check a few sources before a final decision.

well i have rented this game before and i liked it and the multiplayer was pretty fun. so i think ill go for it.

I wish I didnt get it; I bought it at launch, and thought is was so amazing and innovative for a few weeks, but then after beating it I haven't touched it since.

Yeah, I personally thought that Red Steel was a great game for the Wii. I am sure that you will enjoy it as well. Happy gaming.

I agree with CantGetAWii, definitely not worth 60, but more than worth it for 30, don't ask why I say that, but I agree 30 bucks is a great buy for that game.

Back