Redsteel or Madden 07

Raze

Pirate
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
7126-9628-8029-0307
Sorry if there are already discussions on this. But, I plan to getting either Redsteel or Madden 07. And I just wanna know opinions from people have played the games or have them. Are they so good that I should get both ? Should I rent them first ?

Any advice would help.

THey are both different games. I would suggest trying them both before buying. Maybe renting or a friend.

That was my hard decision too.
I picked Madden 07 for it had good reviews and people liked it more people liked Madden 07 than Red Steel:D

I know there both different games. I really want a shooting game but I also want a sports game. So I just wanted to know if people really liked each game. Or if one was dissappointing.

If I wanted to play sports games I woulda bought a PS3 :sleep:

I'd go with Red Steel, but that's just me

Why would you have bought a ps3 if you wanted to play sports games? The Wii shines for all sports. Madden 07 for the Wii brought so much life back to Madden 07 I would not even want to play it on a PS3 after experiancing the Wii.
For the TS get Madden it has many more hours of play then Red steel I have both.

Madden 07 is the best football game ever made. My brothers and I have been playing it since sunday religiously. The controls are amazing and in a 2v2 the things you can do as a team are unheard of. If you like football games you will love this one to no end.

Red Steel is amusing and that is about it. The multiplayer is simplistic and juvenile, the single player is mediocre at best. Sword KO? WTF are you talking about it's a freaking sword, how do you KO someone with a sword? Red steel is my least favorite game and I have them all, MUA is probably a close second

Back