Redsteel = Subforum?

ajvizzgamer101

Zelda Kicks @$$
Apr 5, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
0359-1198-4523-1584
Instead of a Red Steel sub-forum how about a Metriod Prime 3, Super Smash Brothers and Super Mario Galaxy ones.

Because they aren't out yet lol. And people are still playing Red Steel and buying it [New Wii Owners] so they can look at threads on problems they might have that are already answered.

Wii_Smurf said:
And people are still playing Red Steel and buying it [New Wii Owners]
Holy crap, people are still giving Ubisoft money for that trash?

It was allright
Got rid of it

There has been lots of talk on this already (tons of threads on exact subject), and the answer is to just wait until these new games come out.

i agree red steel has been on the sub forum for a while

zelda has too but zelda is the best game out

a different game every week is an idea

super paper mario comes out 2morrow and b a good change

i think a lot of people will wanna talk about and read about super paper mario

but red steel does have a lot of thread topics

Last edited:
Well... I Personally Liked This game... Just A Tad Bit Tedious In Some Situations...

But... All This Is Ya'lls Opinion

lol... Ya'll...Oklahoma...

You can talk about the future of Metriod Prime 3 and stuff

lol, look another thread debating the the quality of Red-Steel maybe this should go in the red-steel SUBFORUM!

Regardless of the games quality, having a sub-forum for it can't be a bad thing. If they were to add a sub-forum each week with a game think how much more organized the forums would be. Instead of 7 threads being posted about Nights confirmation they could click the Nights subforum, see someone else already posted it (as they wouldn't have to scroll through pages, or heaven forbid use the search button), and just reply to that topic.

drroett said:
lol, look another thread debating the the quality of Red-Steel maybe this should go in the red-steel SUBFORUM!

Regardless of the games quality, having a sub-forum for it can't be a bad thing. If they were to add a sub-forum each week with a game think how much more organized the forums would be. Instead of 7 threads being posted about Nights confirmation they could click the Nights subforum, see someone else already posted it (as they wouldn't have to scroll through pages, or heaven forbid use the search button), and just reply to that topic.
Yes, as said before, many times, this will happen when we get a little closer to the more popular games coming out. I really don't think we need any more convincing.

Well we should have forum based on if people talk about them a lot.

ajvizzgamer101 said:
Well we should have forum based on if people talk about them a lot.
Well if you bothered to read my post (right above yours), and actually comprehend what I was saying...you would see that I already covered that.

Prez said:
Yes, as said before, many times, this will happen when we get a little closer to the more popular games coming out. I really don't think we need any more convincing.

Sorry wasn't trying to argue was trying to say that if anything people should be happy their is a Red Steel forum to keep all the red steel talk in one area. ;)

Back