Reggie fils reaction to online

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
You gotta see this! At about 4:15 into the video the reporter dude asks Reggie if smash bros will be online and says "Its gonna be online right, cmon right?" And look at Reggies reaction, its priceless. He lets out a slight nod "yes" it looks like but you be the judge, also you can watch the whole video before that too. its really good.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eog0BEe0QsY

Ronald said:
He lets out a slight nod "yes" it looks like but you be the judge http://youtube.com/watch?v=eog0BEe0QsY

I don't meen to discourage online play in SSBB, but I think he was just moving his head. But there have been so many other hints at online play that I definnately think its gonna be online. :yesnod:

@Ronald: Good find, but I doubt that he meant anything serious. There is a good chance it will be online, but you can't really count this as proof that SSBB will be online, sorry to say.

Spike - "Maybe i'll play you online in a game that comes out LATER THIS YEAR"

Reggie - "Sure!"

Metroid, Mario Galaxy, and SSBB are the only games coming out for Wii FROM NINTENDO later this year. Metroid has confirmed NO ONLINE and Mario Galaxy is a 1p game. Now, what game is left?

^And why does it have to be made by Nintendo? BW2?

Either way, Brawl will obviously be online even without this information.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^And why does it have to be made by Nintendo? BW2?

Either way, Brawl will obviously be online even without this information.
BW2 wasnt made by nintendo. It's made by Kuju Entertainment. :yesnod:

That's what he is saying. why does it have to be a game made by nintendo? why can't he have been talking about bw2?

np, anytime. It looks like reggie knows it is online, but also knows he definitely can not say anything about it. I just don't understand why they don't annouce online? Wouldn't it only increase the hype even more until decemember?

"ill never tell"

looks like an i know something you dont know type interview. those drive me crazy. but im sure the suspense is worth the wait.

all i want really is the wii fit and dance dance revolution. guitar hero is a possibility but that can wait

flower.^ said:
np, anytime. It looks like reggie knows it is online, but also knows he definitely can not say anything about it. I just don't understand why they don't annouce online? Wouldn't it only increase the hype even more until decemember?
You can expect them to announce online gameplay for Brawl at the Tokyo Game Show (TGS). I apologize for not remembering the date. However, it is doubtful that they will go into detail about online gameplay.

Oh, and thanks for clearing that up with Shoko.

Back