Register

dontlOOkback

WiiChat Member
Jan 14, 2007
Is it worthwhile to register my wii and all the games ive bought online... it seems as if there is no point.

i also heard a rumor that they might end up giving you wii points for the games and stuff you register

o_O When I went to register my products, it said I had to be a member. And to be a member, you had to be a subscriber to Nintendo Power. And to get Nintendo Power, I have to register a product.

;__________; I'll look again right now..

doesnt the UK give you wii points for registering? i wish if that were the case, theyd do something like that here, i dunno maybe 100 points for every game you purchase? i know thats kind of low BUT you know marketing. anything to make you spend MORE money so you get more points

If you register your Wii online, you get an additional 3 months added on to your warranty.

Skippy said:
Unless the deal has changed, you have to buy and register three Nintendo games (VC games don't count)

Games, consoles, or pretty much any Nintendo product.
For example, I registered my Wii, Gamecube, a couple games, and my brothers ds.
Note: Not all games can be registered (there is a list of these on the site).

Hi all!

I've registered a three games + my Wii and I have no clue where to subscribe for the three free Nintendo Power issues?

any help would be great!

thanks

edit: nvm I found out I didnt verify my e-mail...!

Last edited:
they will send you an e-mail to the account you registered with... its not that great of a deal its 3 free then another year ontop of it unless you cancel.. but its only a dollar an issue so still not a bad deal...

Back