Status
Not open for further replies.

llol_slim

WiiChat Member
Sep 24, 2007
devon
Wii Online Code
0423-8829-8601-2645
I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, i wasn't sure whether here or the wii online section..

Because this is the second wii I have bought, I have nintendo vip codes for my wii and wii sports, but I can't register them as it says you can only register one of each.
Is there anyway I can delete my old wii as I dont have it any more?

Seems wrong to have to throw these away as there worth 750 points.

thanks

whenever you buy some nintendo games, they provide codes in the box that allow you to "buy" things from club nintendo
(www.clubnintendo.eu)
Every now and then they offer games I think, but I did hear a rumour that at some stage we might be able to convert VIP points to Wii points to buy VC games etc. Dont know if this has been confirmed or denied though,

there is no way unfortunatly.

but i reccomend making another new profile on the website and make a new email address keeping your old one.

because apparently later you will be able to add points to your wii with stars, but you will need your wii code i think not sure, but make a new profile add points to it and have 2 profiles best way to do it.

p.s i have 600 points now woo hoo.

ah and also if you download VC games they automaticaly add to your profile on it, kinda scary lol

daviduk200 said:
there is no way unfortunatly.

but i reccomend making another new profile on the website and make a new email address keeping your old one.

because apparently later you will be able to add points to your wii with stars, but you will need your wii code i think not sure, but make a new profile add points to it and have 2 profiles best way to do it.

p.s i have 600 points now woo hoo.

ah and also if you download VC games they automaticaly add to your profile on it, kinda scary lol

oh, thats a shame, as I dont want to really start a new profile, as I have around 2500 points so far, not including these 750 and if we are goingto be able to convert them, I will want to get as many as possible.

I might ring nintendo and ask them..

Not sure about Nintendo of Europe, but Nintendo of America has the ability to remove your old Wii off registration and add the new one. Email them from the account your Nintendo is registered from, provide them any other info they need.

It should be easier if the e-mail comes from the one on your account. They added all my VC games and changed my DS serial number within 24 hours before.

thanks sirgim, i'll try that then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back