relationship problems

rodent

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2006
ok, i decided since there all ready a few and since valentines day i coming up, it would be much easier 2 just post a thread of the general subject than have thousands of individual threads about it. i have a relationship problem, but i cannot post it using this login 4 reasons only known 2 me.

Tell us about your relationship problem. I'm sure there are some members here that can give you some good advice. :)

ok heres my problem: im going out with this girl, but i only really c her at church. she lives about 20 min away from me. i have 2 wait about about 2 months b4 she can go 2 my house, and its kinda hard (and not to mention intruding) 4 me 2 ask my friends to have us. i dont have much cash, or a ride right now, so im wondering what exactly 2 do. if it wasnt so damn cold outside i would just go 2 a park in my town, but well, yeah.

we have only been on one date at my friends house.

comment back and tell your own problems

lucky for me no relationship problems yet. im on borderline marrage behavior (4 years of dating) lmao so our "fights" are more like "disagreements" straight out of "married with children" :lol:

Man the wii made the wife and kid happy lol. Been threw alot of relationships in the past though and I know how stressful a bad one can be. If your still young don't worry about it, if it meant to be they will come back. They always do.

20 mins aint nothing man, believe me I been on cross country missions over ex gf's lol.:nonod:

Last edited:
four years
my longest is about a year (hard to live with like my own company)

Darkprinny said:
four years
my longest is about a year (hard to live with like my own company)

hes the second relationship ive ever been in too. the other was about 2 years. :sick: lol

dont worry prinny! i think youre a good lookin kid dispite what you might think! trust me, you wont be single forever! those that are usually dont seek company and dont want to be loved. you dont seem like that type of person :)

ok, 4get about my problem now, but im just doing this 2 keep this thread alive. u c, because of valentines day every1 is suddenly desperate 4 a bf/gf. so i honestly dont want 2 c "HELP I CANT TALK TO WHATEVER THE HELL MY SEXUAL PREFERENCE IS" threads flooding this damn lounge. so look, if u have a problem, post it on here.

thank u.

Back