Rember toys when you were small

hmm...I had many childhood toys...mainly my PowerRangers. then i grew into transformers, then after that i bought toys and stoped playing with it in a day.

That game where you pulled snot from someone's head. If you pulled the wrong strand, his brain popped out.

my vid the one with no pic is on an ebay sellers thing. for the doll

Its just hype, that dad just wants to make a quick buck. For those of you who could not here it, the doll obviously said "so cute", however, it was mis-heard as '**** you' by that family. Obviously I heard the profanity the first time around, because thats what I was expecting, however, after a couple more plays, it is fairly obvious that it says 'so cute'

whenm it is speed up it say so cute
but when it is slowed down it says **** you

omg FURBYS...u remember them?

funny story!

my mom went to get them like 6-7years ago when they came out

she forgot her purse..was speeding and had no id...and she got pulled over by the police..and he gave her a warning!LOL

^lol.

Oh, and yes, I remember furby's. I got one for my birthday. It was great...for a few hours. I then attempted to turn it off, but couldnt find an off-switch (did they have one?) so I threw it out my second story window onto my driveway. That did the trick.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^lol.

Oh, and yes, I remember furby's. I got one for my birthday. It was great...for a few hours. I then attempted to turn it off, but couldnt find an off-switch (did they have one?) so I threw it out my second story window onto my driveway. That did the trick.

I think there was a movie on furbies that were :devil: andthey killed peopel. mabby it was some other movie?

Back