remotes for Wii

huskey

WiiChat Member
Oct 25, 2007
Can someone help me. I have just ordered my Wii and the bundle comes with 2 controllers. I now want to get wii play but can only find it bundled with a remote. Do i need 3 remotes, can i use 3 remotes with a wii or can I get wii play from somewhere unbundled?

huskey said:
Can someone help me. I have just ordered my Wii and the bundle comes with 2 controllers. I now want to get wii play but can only find it bundled with a remote. Do i need 3 remotes, can i use 3 remotes with a wii or can I get wii play from somewhere unbundled?

is it two remotes or a remote and a nunchuck
you cant buy it unbundeld unless of ebay but never buy of ebay wii stuff anyway
but you can play with 4 remotes

The only bundle I could find comes with 2 remotes and a nunchuck. Are there four sockets (plugs) at the back of the wii box?

ebay is ok as long as u check the sellers out 1st ,

wii play goes for around £15 on ebay , IMO not worth it!

the remotes are wireless

honestly, i wouldnt buy wii play if i were you. the only reason it sells so good is the remote, its probably got some of the worst mini games ever (except cow racing lol) i dont even touch my copy of it anymore but the extra remote gets used.

I bought it because I was wanting to buy a remote, and seeing how the WiiPlay is only $10 more bucks, I decided to get it.

It is pretty horrible, although I do like the tanks game, cow racing, "duck hunt", and the air hockey game. I played through it once, but you really need 2 players to really get the best out of it. it gets boring by yourself because the games are short.

The tanks would be really fun if it were online and you didn't die on 1 shot.

If I had to do it again... I'd pass it up because I never play it after I took it out of my Wii.

You might want to check Craigslist, i've seen them on there.

yeah i'm not big on Wii Play unless some one else is there as well for some multiplayer. I've seen them at gamestop used, unbundled but they want $30 for just the game!!! :wtf: definitely not worth $30, $10-$15 maybe, but in retrospect i wouldn't pay much more than $5

-Kyle

huskey said:
The only bundle I could find comes with 2 remotes and a nunchuck. Are there four sockets (plugs) at the back of the wii box?

You don't plug them in, they are completely wireless. And you should get WiiPlay with the remote, it is much cheaper.

Go to ebay.com and search for wii play and you should have no bother finding a copy of the game without the remote.

Hope this helps

oops forgot to look at the other messages this has already been said atleast twice sorry about that

huskey said:

Last edited:
Back