Resident evil 4 wii edition

bongoman

The Wii Bandit
Oct 30, 2007
london
Wii Online Code
0971-8290-0812-5670
My friend was so kind to loan me his copy of this RE 4 (not umbrella chronicles) game .. this game kicks ass seriously . Can someone tell how the cheat to get unlimited ammo so I can do x amount of damage on these zombies

Twiik said:
up up down down left right left right B A select start
thanks for the reply.

but is this with the wii remote / ps2 just checking incase there is a misunderstanding to the original question.

He's messing with you.:lol:
There are no cheats for this game, or any other Resident Evil game for that matter.
(Though, I can't speak for those few I haven't played)

There are select guns for which can hold unlimited ammo. You have to purchase and upgrade them, though.

Last edited:
on RE4 Wii, you get a rocket launcher w/ unlimited ammo. $1,000,000 but it's worth it!

There's also the Chicago Typewriter, and the Handcannon.
And, you can get the PRL, which is also unlimited.

For me personally, I feel that the game kind of loses its fun after you get the guns with unlimited ammo.

Twiik said:
up up down down left right left right B A select start

Yo Twiik apparently they are no cheats and you messing with me .. if that is the case then You re Prick!

bongoman said:
Yo Twiik apparently they are no cheats and you messing with me .. if that is the case then You re Prick!

i thought that it was quite obvious that it was a joke. that's the famous konami code being recited....:tard:

Beat the game on Normal mode and then beat it on Professional Mode and the Chicago Typewriter, Rocket Launcher, and PRL 420 all become available from the Merchant. Those are the only 3 guns with unlimited ammo, and they cost a pretty penny. Well worth it though

becki said:
hey do u now how to add friends to ur wii
huh.gif
!

ASHJN said:
Beat the game on Normal mode and then beat it on Professional Mode and the Chicago Typewriter, Rocket Launcher, and PRL 420 all become available from the Merchant. Those are the only 3 guns with unlimited ammo, and they cost a pretty penny. Well worth it though
Those are definitely guns that you can aquire.
But, that's not true for all there being to offer.

If you happen to beat the mercenaries, you can get a pretty bad ass gun. The Handcannon, and with the exclusive, it has unlimited ammo.

Though, as hard is the mercenaries is, I don't know if you could say it's entirely worth it. Sweet gun, though.

Back