resident evil 4?

toomstone

"tango down"
Nov 14, 2007
brizzy baby
Wii Online Code
8211-0763-7929-1645
going to buy the "wii" version anyone got it?... i hope there isnt a thread for this i tried the search and didnt get anything=D

i do. its awesome. but i dont play it much cause i already beat the GC version.

One of the best games ever IMO

Its a pretty long game and loads of incentive to play through again

GET IT NOW !

I've never played any of the previous Resident Evils so RE:4 wii Edition was my first impression of this series. i highly recommend this game. Especially someone who has never played RE:4 on another console.

RES :4 on the wii is such a great game. If you have not played it, your just missing out.

great great game, and sorry but yeah there is a thread on this, and quite a big thread lol, ill find the link for you, theres loads of people on it.

thanks for the info guys i got it just done cap 3 man i love it. but its not the best game to play while ur alone in a big house=S haha oh well that part of the experince:crazy:

toomstone said:
but its not the best game to play while ur alone in a big house=S haha oh well that part of the experince:crazy:

I agree. I love horror movies. They're my favorite kind of film. But when I am playing RE4, it freaks me out!! I guess it's because you are part of the blood, gore, violence, and action.

lol el zilcho

i saw the vid of that on you tube, and it seemed to take ages, then on my third time round i though, ahh ill try that, shot twice and it happened immediatly i was expecting longer so i shat maself lol (not literally)

Back