Resident evil UC not just on rails

ghghgh14702

Hero of Time
Jul 1, 2006
From what I have heard on previews there will actually be the ability to look around while you are fighting, the movement may be fixed but still look to find items and enemies. The game looks really good and since we are also getting RE4 with updated controls that allow movement maybe the next RE will have first person and movement combined. I have heard rumors that alternate controls schemes are going to be made available upon completion of story mode to up re-playability. That may be why they have you on rails to start then after finishing the game once, you go off on your own being able to control movement to find secret areas, don't know as all I've heard it alternate control scheme options so may just be something with looking around on rails. Guess we have to wait and see.

I'm pretty sure you're always able to look around at least a little bit in on-rails games. It's not like UC is an exception.

No you don't the screen is locked until you kill all enemies or something

IGN Preview said:
But you can use nunchuk's analog stick to look around the game world -- left, right, up and down -- as you glide on-rails through the areas. You'll want to do this because it's how you find the hidden items such as guns, ammo and health that are strewn about the levels.
You can look around at will.

Back