Resident Wiivil 4

Kore.

The Gardening Samurai.
Aug 23, 2007
Melbourne, Australia.
Wii Online Code
4052-6949-1525-9988
Some say it's the ultimate version of the game. I bought it a couple of weeks ago and I adored it - I was never into a RE game before-hand, played Zero on the GC but I felt too restricted playing it/was generally sucky.

However in RE4 I felt like it went in the right direction and the Wii control system made it very easy. Eeevven though I clocked up over 50 deaths.. lol

I beat it a week or so after I got it and now I'm replaying it again (with all my old weapons :p)

It's pretty chanllenge-less when you've got all your old equipment from the previous save - it took me 3 hours to get the first piece of the main door in the castle :S But oh well - still loads of fun.

What did you think of it?

I still cant get enough of it and I had it since release. Im replaying the separate ways as Ada, pretty cool touch to the game, oh yea the mercenaries is addicting right?. Have fun, the game is a piece of work!

What part did you find most difficult?

I found the second encounter with Krauser to be pretty infuriating as he's always got the upper hand on you, and dogs you everwhere you go, ontop of that he's faster on his feet than you. :\

Easiest thing in the game was Salazar, what a joke :p 1 rocket and it's over.

Game was great for sure, I never got to complete it on the Gamecube as my save file got corrupt, so I bought it for the Wii and loved it. It was and is a lot a fun.

I have to agree, the easiest was Salazar, don't think he even finished what he was saying to me and it was over! Hardest was probably Krauser, as your constantly getting bombarded by him and then when he mutates or whatever he's constatly blocking your shots, but did you realise it was easier to just slash at him with the knife?

:lol:....i knew that.....

i mostly beat the game under 15 hours on normal and pro....

if any of u guys need help on RE4 pm me.....

I'm the Official Wiichat Resident Evil 4 Personal Strategy Guide......

ΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛ
gave myself that title.....:lol:

Back