Road To Glory - A Pokemon Blog

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Yes, it is finally here.

I have talked about this before and have finally got some time and such to get it going and it will last the course of my training untill I conquer the pokemon league.

Here is my stats before the training begins:

Name - Jam

Money - 45076

pokedex - 119

score - 2124

Team:

Infernape (Matrix) - 40 - Calm

Attack - 83
Defense - 82
Sp. Atk - 100
Sp. Def - 69 (Too much close combat me thinks)
Speed - 105

Close combat
Mach Punch
Ember
Flame wheel

Onix - 38 - Modest

Attack - 40
Defense - 135
Sp. Atk - 39
Sp. def - 50
speed - 69

Rock smash
Iron Tail
Rock climb
Dragonbreathe

Feraligatr - 44 - Adament

Attack - 111
Defense - 100
Sp. Atk - 72
Sp Def - 81
Speed - 85

Waterfall
Strength
Ice Fang
Cut

Spiritomb - 55 - Quirky

Attack - 124
Defense - 129
Sp. Atk - 121
Sp. Def - 130
Speed - 58

Sucker punch
nasty plot
memento
dark pulse

Pupitar - 35 (exp. share, wanting a tyranitar) - lonely

Attack - 72
Defense - 50
Sp. Atk - 63
Sp. Def - 61
Speed - 44

??? - 99 - Brave

Attack - 236
Defense - 263
Sp. Atk - 227
Sp. Def - 272
Speed - 167

Earth power
slash
shadow claw
aura sphere

Those are my current main party but when wanted/needed I have my Dragonaire, Frosslas and alakazem and a few others all around Lv. 35.

Road To Glory

18th September
I decided to start off my Blog with a battle against Tails McCloud~ as it is an oppotunity to helpme understand the wi-fi battling system and I also thought I could fight him before and after my blog to see what's changed with my tactics and pokemon. After my next fight with tails I will become Competitive battling. So here it is, my blog:cool:

I connect to wi-fi and select the Lv. 100 battle invitation by Tails McCloud~.
Funky lights and music and battle begins. I start by sending out my Infernape which I named Matrix. Tails started off with a Gliscor. I attack with a close combat, nothing much happens hardly any damage to tails. Gliscor used earthquake which killed my infernape. I sent out a Onix. Get attacked by a earthquake, I reply with a dragon breathe. Another earthquake by Gliscor which killed my Onix. I send out a Feraligatr. I get attacked by a thunder fang. I get attacked by another thunder fang and reply with an ice fang. Tails attacked with another thunder fang which leaves my Feraligatr with 8 hp left. I attack with strength and finally get is Gliscor out of the way. At this point, Tails sent out a Feraligatr to battle my feraligatr with 8hp:) I use strength. Tails then dragon dances for two turns in a row. I use a ice fang and he replys with a crunch which made my feraligatr faint. I call Pupitar. Waterfall. Pupitar dead. >.<. I send out my trusty spiritomb! Surely he was to do something. Waterfall. Oh golly, will the punishment ever end?:lol:. I send out my ???, Tails withdrew his Feraligatr and sent out his tauros, my shadow which was scheduled for Feral. didnt effect Tauros. I get hit by a Zen head butt. I send out a nice little auro sphere which hurt Tauros, I get hit with an earthquake. Tauros has hardly any life so i thought I wouldnt waste a powerfull move so I used a simple slash to end tauros. Dragonite gets sent out. Dragon rush and my ??? is dead. Fight over.

From this I learnt that if I am ever to competitively battle I will need to train my pokemon using the EV ways and I am to learn more about battling as a whole and learn all the type vs type good situations and types to use.

Wow, that is quite a detailed post. I am sure that you will become much better at battling as time goes by. Nice piece though. :)

Nice Blog Cappin', i cant see you are improving slowly. And you will improve more once you start competetive battling some more

@Byuakuya

liking Claire as your avv :lol:

Ayo said:
Nice Blog Cappin', i cant see you are improving slowly. And you will improve more once you start competetive battling some more

@Byuakuya

liking Claire as your avv :lol:

Thanks for the comments so far!

I will be updating this blog a lot.

Sometimes I will write a few entries for one day.

[offtopic] Hiro, Ando and Claire > rest of heroes cast [/offtopic]

Am I not supposed to say the ???
In all honesty, Feraligatr would have been a great ally to you if you had kept his moveset I gave you, but in any case that battle was fun. Hope to battle you again soon. ^_΅

Tails McCloud~ said:
Am I not supposed to say the ???
In all honesty, Feraligatr would have been a great ally to you if you had kept his moveset I gave you, but in any case that battle was fun. Hope to battle you again soon. ^_΅

Yeah but I felt he needed some other moves to help further my party rather then have a weak HM whore.

Cut is only temporary. It will get deleted soon.

Dont say the ???:)

It is my little secret:lol:

Nah, I will reveal my main pokemon at the end.

Back