Rock band / Guitar hero HUB

The drums on WT are way more responsive and realistic than the RB drums. I've played them both. GH Drums>RB Drums 100%

Wow, I know I should respect your opinion, but thats just plain wrong.

A) Rock Band drums are by far better in terms of response quality. WTs Cymbals have sensitivity issues and sometimes it registers as two hits and sometimes it registers as no hits at all. The individual pads are loud as hell, and the drum pedal is retarded itself.

B) Realism? Lol. As far as I know, neither of the drum sets have all thats required for a good drum set: Crash Cymbol, Toms, Floor Tom, Double Bass, Snare, High Hat, Ride Cymbol, China Cymbol, Splash Cymbol. You can't honestly say that one is more realistic than the other when both are so far offn

Well my drums are perfectly fine. I have no response problems. The drum pedal may be flimsy plastic, but you can buy replacements and sooner or later, you'll be able to buy the pedals that have metal on them. And I'm not saying that it looks like a real drum set. They aren't even close. But when you're playing on the WT drums, it feels more comfortable and more real than when playing on the RB drums.

im possibly the only neutral person here.

and imo

Guitar hero world tour drums = great IF you get a fully working set. (but i hate the foot pedal no real spring back like RB pedal) for me unfortunately i got a red sensitivity issue, but as for noise, they are loud in the fact they sound like a boom kinda drum like, while RB 1 drums are just incredibly loud like hitting solid plastic.
also RB 1 drums had a fairly high breakage rate. and some times pads wont register.

i have no experience with RB 2 drums as they are not out here yet.

GHWT guitar is imo, great BUT again if you get a fully working one.
high rate of people getting strums without strumming, and the slider not working properly (making it unusable form the go) for m however the only problem iv had is A very annoyingly squeaky strum bar.

RB 1 guitar, very nice looking, strum bar silent (takes getting used to) buttons are loud and clicky, but i kinda like it,

RB 2 guitar as far as i know, nicer looking and wireless not sre about failure.

there microphones are identicle, but in gameplay GH is broken, its almost impossible in expert. Rock band works FINE

GAMEplay wise

i prefer GHWT drums. but only cause extra pad does add alot imo, otherwise there about equal
i prefer GHWT BASS
i prefer RB Guitar
i Prefer RB vocals

i prefer Rock band for everything else.

the band play star power in GHWT works well but only if yu truly realise how it works.
overdrive in rock band is simpler and imo equally good.

gameplay bass GHWT is better as it has added difficulty with open strums, something it needed as bass is almost always too easy.

Rock band has solos :)
GHWT has held note while playing notes (LOVE THAT)

Last edited:
RB2 drums are by far the better of the set, david. So quiet, foot pedal is metal so its gewd, and there are NO sensitivity issues at all.

i most likely will pick it up, i never had problems with foot pedal and really liked it, but metal aswell sounds sweet. cant wait for it to come

i have guitar hero wt , guitar only, but will be getting the drums once they are made available stand alone.

i havent played any rock band games because the guitar isnt compatible with rockband 1 and rock band 2 isnt out in australia, which is crap.

im loving ghwt tho. ive gone from easy to hard guitar in about 1 month. i have played bass career on medium, but dont play bass very often.

i have guitar hero wt , guitar only, but will be getting the drums once they are made available stand alone.

i havent played any rock band games because the guitar isnt compatible with rockband 1 and rock band 2 isnt out in australia, which is crap.

im loving ghwt tho. ive gone from easy to hard guitar in about 1 month. i have played bass career on medium, but dont play bass very often.

im pretty sure it does work with RB1 ill try it tonight and see, but im sure it does

oops, this is the 360 section. im in the wrong area.

i feel like a soccer fan that went to the wrong end of the pitch.

360 version way better than wii version DLC for the win, 360 dlc better than wii.
online play is simple and easy

Back