Rock band / Guitar hero HUB

Oh **** dave, sorry, my ethernet cord running to my Xbox got raked and I ran over to my grandmas to get another one. I'll get on soooooooon. And I wanna pway drums D=. You can play if you wanna lol.

Oh **** dave, sorry, my ethernet cord running to my Xbox got raked and I ran over to my grandmas to get another one. I'll get on soooooooon. And I wanna pway drums D=. You can play if you wanna lol.

got "raked"? kl kl

i feel lke crying people. i tried bladder of steel achievements in rock band 2 (play all 84 songs without pausing or failing) i did it in Expert. got to song 83/84 and accidently paused the game (missed star power "back" button and hit start button by mistake) i nearly had a mental break down

i feel lke crying people. i tried bladder of steel achievements in rock band 2 (play all 84 songs without pausing or failing) i did it in Expert. got to song 83/84 and accidently paused the game (missed star power "back" button and hit start button by mistake) i nearly had a mental break down

wow.. i didnt think it was even possible to get that achievement lol.

wow.. i didnt think it was even possible to get that achievement lol.

its possible but my brain jsut didnt want me to get it and forced my hand to slip i dont know why but i though thumping my head really hard would help.

anyone else ever do that after a stupid mistake hit there head really hard or is it jsut me lol i hated myself afterwards 83 songs without fail then bam paused made worse by passing the song and the last song just fine

oh and update i tried Rock band 1 with GHWT guitar and it does work. (it doesnt work on wii though)

I COMPLETED GH3 in expert today wooooooohooooooo, nearly a year that took me.

not palying none stop though lol.

Rock band 2 only 3 achievements left.

impossible band challenge.
beat all beats at 100BPM or half at 180BPm

and

BLADDER of STEEL lol not gonna try for this untill its last one, even then doubtfull any time soon

Last edited:
i have bouth GHWT for wii and RB2 and i personaly Think GHWT > RB2 mainly because Guitar hero's gameplay is more accurate and cleaner for me =p And plus i really like making music in the Studio mainly since i kno all the Scales which makes music easy and fun for me 2 create
2 Bad i have them bouth for wii so i cant play you guyz

i have bouth GHWT for wii and RB2 and i personaly Think GHWT > RB2 mainly because Guitar hero's gameplay is more accurate and cleaner for me =p And plus i really like making music in the Studio mainly since i kno all the Scales which makes music easy and fun for me 2 create
2 Bad i have them bouth for wii so i cant play you guyz

one thing i was sooo excited for was music creator, i was SOOO excited i forgot i dont know anything about making music. so im god awfull at it lol

i personally think RB is far more accurate than GH in play terms

lol thats the opposite for me
Maybe its just Because i have been playing Guitar Hero for way longer than RB so i think GHWT is more accurate =p
Every1 has opinions

yeah everyone has opinions but only mine are right!!! :)

...yea im sure they are =p
I also forgot 2 mention i like the DLC for GHWT better

Back