Rock band / Guitar hero HUB

right seriously no offence here. but GHWT has like 30 DLC.

ROCK band has reached its like 400 mark maybe.

NO WAY has GHWT got the better selection

also i see your a fan of the killers.

RB killers PACK owns GHWT killers pack. i have both but

spaceman > human (both amazing songs though)
Smiler like you mean it > loosing touch (just is)
Mr. Brightside = Mr. Brightside (though RB version might be a tad trickier) awesome song though

on what game? dorkfish.

me and Dinner had one on GH:WT with king wiired but he stopped playing :(.

and dinner doesnt have RB2, id join in any game

Ive thought about buying RB2 or even a Guitar Hero game, but I just can't bring myself to it as I don't listen to Rock Music :/

I just listen to rap, but not that garbage that is mainstream. I listen to people like Bone Thugs (their old stuff) and their solo albums too. I listen to Outkast even some Reggae like Damian Marley.

I'm wondering how this "DJ Hero" will be... they say it will have turn tables. It could be fun, just like Guitar Hero I guess you will have to turn them a certain amount of degrees while sliding those knobs? I duno any technical terms as I don't know **** about being a DJ. Could be okay, but chances are they will put alot of crap songs so i'll end up passing on that also.

I wasnt a fan of music before GH3, had no preferences just didnt like music. now i like it all. while i still HATE metal, and rock isnt my fave type of music. i LOVE the game

I highly recomend getting Rock Band 2 even if you don't listen to Rock music. Its still really fun to play nonetheless, especially drums yo.

P.S.

Metal>You

this post is for d1nner as he told me he hadnt heard the killers and i was like WOW OMG i love them so i played them down mic to him but he couldnt hear so im showing him here

mr.Brightside
[video=youtube;b2pzSFkNFZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2pzSFkNFZ0[/video]

Human
[video=youtube;rCE1MeUZgNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCE1MeUZgNk[/video]

Spaceman
[video=youtube;zfrlZIsY0X8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfrlZIsY0X8[/video]

just another side note.
these are all available through DLC

Mr brightside on both GHWT and RB2 both very similar note chart but GHWT has the held notes while playing other notes if you know what i mean. iv played RB2 version alot more though,

Spaceman is on RB2 (very easy to do in all instruments on expert)
Human is on GHWT which has fairly difficult drums but very easy everything else

also side note I LOVE MGMT :)
and KINGS OF LEON :)
AND THE KILLERS :)

Last edited:
^Sure

Can't believe I haven't listened to these guys yet there style is so similar to KoL and I loveee KoL=) Downloading songs to phone atm

RB killers pack is

Mr brightside
space man
Smile like you mean it

GH killers pack is

Mr brightside
Human
Loosing touch

also D1nner you promised you would get RB 2 i wanna play dont stop believing with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm gonna get it. Gotta trde some games in though and look for a used copy so I don't have to pay 70 bucks

Back