ROLE PLAYING (all welcome)

"Hehe, coward. Well I best rid this planet of zombies, if I don't nobody will ever pay me for a zombie-infested rot hole of a planet like this."

*Sitar suddenly looks horrified. He slowly looks over his shoulder.*

"Wh... what the hell is that!? That power level I'm sensing in that direction is enormous! What the hell could it be!?"

"Burning Cannon!" *Hundreds of zombies blown apart.* "Woah. This fun but i'm getting a little exhausted from this."
*Senses huge power level.*
"Man. I hope that is an ally & not an enemy or else were screwed. Alright time to swap to a different attack that will finish this now. Genocide Blast!"
*Thousands of blast rain from the sky moving around everyone to hit the zombies. Inugami staggers.*
"Damn. I used to much energy with all of those attacks. I'll be back at full strenght tomarrow."
*Teleports to a hidden location to rest.*

Guys, I see a force of elephant Goombas heading our way! They're here to obliterate the zombies, but I think they're after something else too!

*Throws pencil at one*

AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!! They're stomping on me!! Wait a minute, that almost tickles! It's almost creepy, but it's strangely comforting...

Can anyone tell waht they're trying to do?! Should I stay away?

*Suddenly I can't move, I'm paralyzed, and the Goomba fangs are getting closer to my face. Not only do I need medical attention...I...I...

*dashes over to Turk and examines his body* sheesh turk.... why did u let the goombas do that....
they broke almost every bone in ur body! *sighs* bad thing is right now i don't have a stretcher and we are nowhere near a place that is safe enough.

*damnit she mumbles under her breath*

*her eyes widen* disturbed! why welcome back! where the h3ll hav u been?!?

*Continues to beat goombas over the head with his guitar* Been spending most of my free time practicing my guitar instead of being on the computer all the time, I'm getting pretty good (well, at least a lot better then when I first started)

*Jumps on the Goomba heads till he reaches the others.*
"Well here's a familiar face. How you been disturbed."

By the way it's me Manga, wii chat wouldn't let my old name fit so decided to change it.

thats awsome!
*turns her attention back to turk then looks at night*

Night i need ur help

"These Goombas are real anoying."
*Flies up into the air.*
"Time to send them to oblivion. Big Bang Attack!"
*Wipes out hoardes of Goombas.*
"Here ninja give this to turk it'll heal him. Just remembered I had those."
*Inu takes out a Sensu Bean & tosses it to ninja.*
"Now time to have some fun."
*Charges the Goombas & keeps attacking them.*

*Internets acting up so i'm done for the day.*