ROLE PLAYING (all welcome)

nvm i got it night. just help get rid of them goombas would u please? i don't want anyone else getting hurt

Unh...That's a familiar taste...of the hemlock poison version of the sensu bean! Someone laced that with hemlock...! UGHHH.....

*Chokes, letting out blood*

Guys, thanks for all your help...the Goombas are from the Hyrule Butcher Shop, they're here for our flesh, and they'll keep appearing in numbers...they're only weakness is the Yoshi Blaster...

*chokes on own blood*

An army of thirty-thousand giant evil flesh-seeking, fang-bearing, wife-beating goombas appear from under the ground, just a football field away from my body.

Disturbed, I need you to take out the Particle Sword from Din's Lake...it has painkilling side effects upon being stabbed by it. You could imagine the pain I'm in right now...!

UGH....!!!

*It's almost too late...Wii Ninja, you...you have to use THAT...

Last edited:
*Shadw see's Giant Goombas attacking and jumped on the back of one.*

"This is going to hurt you more than it's going to hurt me-"

The goomba reached on his back and grabbed him, then threw him to the ground that made a crator.

"NEVER ENDING ARMY! Damn them straight to hell. The Sensu Bean was laced with poison? Immpossiable. Wait a sec."
*Check the atanomy of a Goomba.*
"This isn't good apparently if your bit by one of them any food or medicine you take is poison to you."
*Hundreds more appear*
" I'll hold them off while you guys get away. So hurry & get help. Kaio Ken X20."
*starts attacking the Goombas sending them away dead.*

*Night sees all of the goomba and closes his eyes*

"i had enough of this." *reloads uzis that start to glow black and aims them at all of the goomba* "hehehe...you know what i say? i say, let the bodys hit the floor" *fires at the goombas and the black bullets go through all of their heads, one goomba is left standing.*

*takes out a katana and flys upp into the air and dive bombs the gooba cutting off his head*

"ok now he run" *starts to fly low to the ground*

"........thats bullshi*! fine."

*a black flame grows in nights hand*

"how about black fire?" *throws it at the goombas*

*Suddenly my body turns into a half-esper, I obliterate all the goombas with a single blast, who were seemingly immune to apparently all of our efforts. I turn back into my human form severely damaged in need of intense medical care with every bone broken.*

"If the goombas return again, there's no guarantee I can sacrifice myself like this again...Wii Ninja...where the hell are you...?"

"If they appear again, use the pheonix mirrors, it's the only way..."

Just a reminder to all who are part of Seekers of the Lost Treasure, it starts possibly next week. Be ready.

*Suddenly my body turns into a half-esper, I obliterate all the goombas with a single blast, who were seemingly immune to apparently all of our efforts. I turn back into my human form severely damaged in need of intense medical care with every bone broken.*

"If the goombas return again, there's no guarantee I can sacrifice myself like this again...Wii Ninja...where the hell are you...?"

"If they appear again, use the pheonix mirrors, it's the only way..."

ooc: sry iv'e been major busy with a school project.

*carefully picks up Turk and shouts behind her*
Night, Inu, shadw, i need one of you to cover me while i get turk somewhere safe.

Back