ROLE PLAYING (all welcome)

Max: *Without looking behind him* "We know all about you Shadow. You were human once. And you still have the bleeding heart of one, whether you like it or not."

Sarah: "Shadow, your fight is with me."

*Inu starts shivering with rage.*
"How dare you you do something like that. I'LL KILL YOU!!!!! KAIO-KEN X100!!!!"
*Inu suddenly has his hands on both Max & Sarah's faces.*
"Now to make you suffer for that. Burning Canon!"
"He shoots the blast point blank in both their faces.*
"Shadow stay out of it. Their mine."

Max: "Honestly now Inu, I was hoping for a better attack from you. Sarah, you can have Shadow, I'll kill Inu. Now Inu, tell me where I can find Bodine and Sitar... or do you want me to do to you as I did to the last pathetic little human?"

*Punches Max with all his might shaking the terrain.*
"humans arn't pathetic! WHogave you the right to do that?! For that i'm must destroy you! Wii Ninja get as far away as possible & don't come back no matter what. Kamehameha, Burning Cannon, & Big Bang Attack!"
*The 3 blast level a mile wide crater.*
"Get out here I know you still stand."
*Shoots Big Bang Attack at Sarah causeing a huge explosion.*
"You have to defeat me be fore you can fight Shadow."

"Ugh...Inu, that attack didn't hurt her. I can feel their power from here. You'll be lucky if the big guy even felt the attack push him. Both of them together will kill you. I'll face the girl."
*Shadow steps out of the air and places his hands in his pockets as he faces Sarah.*
"I won't go all out right away. I doubt you will to. So how about this. You attack me, then I attack you. Simple Attack, get hit, attack. See which of us can last longer. Sound good to you? And you may go first if you want."

*Smoke clears*

Max: "Sis, this one isn't strong enough to keep my intrest. And I owe you a fight. Kill him please while I look for our two primary targets. Maybe they'll give me a good challenge."

Sarah: "Fine fine."

*Sarah slowly flys to Inu*

Sarah: "Hey big guy."

*After a short pause Sarah back-hands Inu into a near by mountain.*

Sarah: "Please make this interesting. Don't go dying too soon."

*Shadow snaps his fingers. A portal opens and drops Inu in front of Max*
"I'm not doing that again Inu. And you girl, I thought I was your opponent?"

"Shadow stay out of it or i'll kill you too. Dragon Fist."
*Inu hits Max with a flurry of punches.*
"Now Super Dragon Fist!"
*A giant golden dragon comes out & strikes Max.*
"Damn Shadow may be right, but I can't lose I have to get revenge for what they did. Did you guys ever attack a little village about 12 years ago?"

Sarah: "You? Please... Your bark is worse than your bite. This Inu guy is more powerful than you, and he's human. Hehehe."

"I suggest against pissing Shadow off. He just likes to make his fights last, but piss him off & your life will be over you can blink. Answer my question."

Sarah: "Oh you're done now? I wasn't listening. Any information on that weakling is uninteresting."

"(sighs) Believe what you want but we're close to equal, with me being slightly better. He just goes out strong while I prefer to drag things out for entertainment. By the way, Inu, stop goofing off. Go all out or I'll kick your ass."

Sarah: "Hey Max, I don't think we need to kill these two. The way they talk they might just kill each other."

Max: "Sarah quit goofing off or I'll terminate you."

Sarah: "Fine, you two... I'll fight both of you, together. I don't want anything too easy. Enough talk. Attack me."

Edit: Max: "We didn't exist 12 years ago."

Back