ROLE PLAYING (all welcome)

"anwser the damn ? Right now!!! Didn't exsist back then. Then talk is over lets fight."
*Inu launches a barrage of punches & Ki blast at point blank range.*

Last edited:
"That would be to easy. No one being is powerful enough to take us both."
*Shadow appears behind Sarah*
"I mean come on, you can't even keep up."
*Shadow vanishes and appears by Inu*
"Now you kill her, and I'll make sure the big guy at least stays to watch alright?"

"That would be to easy. No one being is powerful enough to take us both."
*Shadow appears behind Sarah*
"I mean come on, you can't even keep up."
*Shadow vanishes and appears by Inu*
"Now you kill her, and I'll make sure the big guy at least stays to watch alright?"
Sarah: "Trust me, I'm plenty strong enough to kill both of you at your peak at the same time. I was designed to do so."

"Probably that guy they mentioned when they tried searching for data on me. Artificial humans. Huh...I thought there was something familiar about you. You stay back Inu, or get the guy. She's peaked my interest, for the moment."
*Appears behind Sarah and slams her down with a kick*
"Come on, I won't even use my hands."

Max: "They're just now catching on sis."

Sarah: "Took them long enough."

Max: "The smurf villiage destroyed by WiiNinja and her friends was the home of our creator, Dr. Smufero. He created us to kill all of WiiNinjas friends and WiiNinja herself. But we have a plan of our own. We want the blood of the two possibly strongest warriors on this planet. It's a shame you didn't tell us where to find them. You could've lived."

"Dr. Smufero! Then i guess you 2 will sefice then."
*Inu slams Shadow away.*
"Take care of yourself from here on cause i'll be dead after this fight. Be honored that i'm using this forbidden tech on you. It gives me 500x the power I have now but kills me when done."
*Inu chants a spell & an energy surge wave wipes out 5 miles of forest around them.*
"Now you die."
*He punches Max then Sarah sending then into a moutain.*

Last edited:
Sarah: "Get up? I'm standing infront of you..."

Max: "The data indicates that neither of you are a match for us. We're only interested in the legend.

Both robots flinch at the same time and look behind them.

Sarah: "Max..."

Max: "Affirmitave, but which one?"

Sarah: "Slightly stronger than expected, but still no match for us. I'd have to say... Sitar."

Max: "Go. I owe you the more powerful foe."

Sarah: "Okay, kill them quickly. I want you to see me neutralize our target."

*Disappears*

Max: "Change of plans boys. Come one at a time or all at once. You're still going to die."

[strike]"Tell you what. You're so interested in her, I'll take the big guy."
*Appears behind Max*
"That is, if you think you can entertain me."[/strike]

Edit: forget above

*Shadow snaps his fingers and a portal brings him in front of Sarah*
"Who said you could leave? You're interesting, you have to fight me."

Back