roms on sd?

so how would I go about doing this? I already have every rom imaginable for every console on my hard drive.

What hardware do i need to purchase in order to do this?

Also, how do I burn the disk? DVD?

I am new to the console hacking stuff.

If I use a prebuilt iso, where do I get one, and how do I run it?

torrents?

how do I run it?

any hardware needed for that?

Of course! You need to take advantage of some type of exploit to run code on the Wii/GC

Either that or use a GC Action replay type disc but then you can't boot Wii copies.

uh.....might want to discuss over an IM client.

discussing warez is clearly against the rules, no matter on your opinion of the site administrator.

basically im trying to find out the easiest/cheapest way to run the ISO torrent that I can get from a torrent site on my wii without opening it up to install a mod chip.

You are better off asking in a gamecube forum to be honest. The exploits to run homebrew on the Wii are actually remnants of the Gamecube.

I saw a pretty good walkthrough for creating your own disc over on tehskeen if you dont want to use that torrent

No eric it is not illegal. I own the rights to all of the NES roms as I have a complete NES collection, including the bible games and all the other oddities, except the gold nintendo world championship cart. Please don't assume things eric. If I had purchased rights to the game, I'm allowed to record it to any format that I wish as long as it's not for commercial purposes. It's ok eric, nobody is going to arrest you for for illegally using copywrited material in your signature without giving nintendo proper credit, but that's ok, I won't tell. Think before you speak kid. Also, you can PM a moderator, rather than bumping a thread that scares you, think before you do things.

Thanks for the link ciper!

Back