RROD List

Mine didn't work for several days and I checked once a day

You can throw me to that list. My Xbox 360 suffered the RROD..

I got it as well... the day after I got Bioshock. And then I got it back 3 days after Halo 3 launched. It wasn't the best time ever..

I know a couple guys that have gotten it, but don't really know them that well so I don't exactly how they got it or what happened. They were both big gamers (nice way of putting gaming nerds) though, tis all I really know about them. They were so distraught when it happened, lol.

Got mine today, im not really worried. Just sad about the fact that I just got cod4 last wednesday and am level 38 and now my brother is gonna fly past me in levels because I wont get to play for atleast 3 weeks. Plus my Wii games have gotten pretty boring already and I can't spend more money this money on a new game.

Okay, i don't know what happened. But I hooked it back up to my PC and its working again o_O

I suspect it wont last, but we'll see...

Edit: Yeah, I was right... It didn't last and it froze

Last edited:
i have the RROD once and that was when i got it in the mail!

Just thought I'd give you guys an update mine went in two mondays ago and I haven't seen it since my friends only took a week and a half but I know it can take up to a month so I'm not concerned

go to xbox.com if u don't already have your xbox registered the serial code is on the back then go to manage hardware or something

Back