Rumor: Activision preparing Guitar Hero: Van Halen

Oh looky

Another version of Guitar hero for the dumb masses to pay for
How about them makeing these "Single band" games a cheap download and not a full priced game?

Oh wait
They wont make the same amount of money

Oh looky

Another version of Guitar hero for the dumb masses to pay for
How about them makeing these "Single band" games a cheap download and not a full priced game?

Oh wait
They wont make the same amount of money

AMEN :mad5:

at the price per single song download, if they put 40 songs on a game and release it as a stand alone then it works out cheaper than the d/l.

plus if they add some other stuff on top it works out even better, and you dont have to waste a stack of bandwidth to get it.

You didnt read the "Cheap download" bit did you

:lol: Yeah like the Rock Band: The Beatles coming out later this year. Hey, they make a killing off of these. :/

:lol: Yeah like the Rock Band: The Beatles coming out later this year. Hey, they make a killing off of these. :/
I saw a AC/DC one the other day and facepalmed

Its based off there live album not tracks off albums
Or to put it one way its all Brian no Bon
Not saying that has bad no far from it
I smell a lame arse cash in

Ugh..

Just release a Guitar Hero game and loads of DLC to go with it, enough of all these different versions of games.

rock band beatles is going to be freakin awesome.

however, they need the option for lead, rythm and bass. i dont like the guitar being a mix of lead and rythm

yeah.. whats the deal with all these stupid guitar hero games that have only one band on them? they must be doing well since they made aerosmith and whatever else. the thing that i want to know is, who buys them?!

yeah.. whats the deal with all these stupid guitar hero games that have only one band on them? they must be doing well since they made aerosmith and whatever else. the thing that i want to know is, who buys them?!
I'll give you one hint: people who LOVE the bands.

And, there are some songs by other bands in them as well, because even Activision knows that only one band's songs in one game can get quite boring.

Back