RUMOR Add Mic in Wii Menu?

yep. Heard this 2 weeks ago. Mic a good idea, but the game is stupid >.>. There going to far with high school musical.

^Mario Party 8 may have it like the last 2 games

Yeah I heard that the speaker in the Wiimote can be used as a microphone too in the game Trauma Center..so it couldn't be impossible to use in other games

High... School....Musical..

I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT.

My school's doing High School Musical (OH THE IRONY. A HIGH SCHOOL DOING THE MUSICAL, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!) and guess who HAS to be in it. THE SONGS WON'T LEAVE MY HEEEEEEEAD!!!!!!

But anywho, I'll have to try that with a camera..

What was with the links? When I clicked on them they just showed pics of a giant 'Wii Menu' thing. wtf??? :confused: :wtf:

Look at the Pic closely and your see some faint writing

oooooOOOOOOooooooooh... That movie looks retarded, just like Disney is now. They used to be tolerable but now...*shudder*. I'm glad my school sucks so I'll never have to do it. And I don't understand the whole mic for Trauma Center what would be the point of that?

Can you really use the mic in Trauma Center? Or is this just a rumor? Proof please.

Oh and I HATE highschool musical...

Lol just the other day my friend was saying 'imagine if the speakers also a mic.. and Nintys been listening to us all through it' lol..

Back