!!!rumored!!!

spawnminion

Wiitastic Master
Mar 7, 2007
Quebec
possibility of NIGHTMARE for soul calibur, heard it from a friend, has anybody else heard such a thing, and also I heard that they might take away some of the previous characters, I sure hope not, more characters mean more fun

no really, i am serious. samus = kicking ass.
although i also like most of the other characters, so i DO care a lit bit.

WTF are you talking about, SSBB?

Most people I'd imagine have no idea what you're talking about, good job!

Thatsa far fetched one, Sonic is the next most possible. Mabey another recent pokemon added, and Like snakes and roy(from mellee) they might put in a new charecter that will boost future game sales.

-Metal solid gears is comming to wii, they did the same with fire embelm. Nightmare is proboly not going to happen, cuz I dont see a soul caliber 3 on nintendo system do i? Still possible, but dont get your hopes up.

ya me too, sonic would be a sweet character though sounds cool, I wiched there was a way to contact nintendo so that you can sugest charcters from other nintendo games

noman that would make smash to grapical, adding snake is already at the highest peak of reality in the game, I think that they should keep it the way its is.

spawnminion said:
noman that would make smash to grapical, adding snake is already at the highest peak of reality in the game, I think that they should keep it the way its is.

hey, it's just my opinion. I'd rather have more people, but since nintendo has all these strange characters, it's only inevitable.

that would be SO awesome if Sonic got in. Imagine, we'd finally be able to properly re-enact the great console wars of the early 90s!

Nightmare is one of the most best characters in the game. you just have to know how to play with him. I made it the farthest with Nightmare and Maxi. It only takes a few hits with nightmare to finish off someone. but it all depends on what type of style you like, but i don't find it hard to play with him at all. If anything put yunsang in the game over nightmare. But sonic would suit the game better

Back