Madden 08??

Tacos

Banned
Nov 15, 2006
So, from what I hear, this is the last year they are making the Madden series. I heard Sony sports is taking ov4er or something like that. Can someone give me some more info on that. Does this mean there will be no NCAA for the Wii?

what are you talking about? Why would EA stop making Madden? Its their best selling and most famous franchise. No they aren't going to stop making Madden, and they will continue to make NCAA, although they haven't said if they will release it for the Wii, however, with Madden's success on the Wii and the fact that the Wii is a very big success itself it would seem like a logical decision to make NCAA for the Wii.

Tacos said:
So, from what I hear, this is the last year they are making the Madden series. I heard Sony sports is taking ov4er or something like that. Can someone give me some more info on that. Does this mean there will be no NCAA for the Wii?

While I don't feel like being quite as abrasive as the person right above me, I will say that he/she has a point....it is EA's most succesful franchise.

And the fact that you didn't list a source for this information kind of compounds the issue.

Got a link?

Wiily Good said:
OK. This is a very NOOBY question but...

What is NCAA. I've never heard of it in Australia?

NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Football

Aside from there being no source for EA's discontinuation of Madden (which I, too, highly doubt, by the way)....
What does Madden have to do with NCAA? Nothing, pretty much. Two different licenses.

And yes, Wiily, NCAAF is American Football but instead amongst College teams, while Madden covers our professional league, the NFL.

Last edited:
Back