Rumour: Leading Japanese Game Company Kidnapped Dev's Sister To Stop Them From Workin

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
The title should read as "Rumour: Leading Japanese Game Company Kidnapped Dev's Sister To Stop Them From Working with Nintendo" But some got cut off, sorry about that. I don't know where to post this but...more at-->Dev's sister kidnapped.

Last edited:
Jeez. I guess the game industry is pretty dangerous over in Japan. They never specified when it happened. If it was years ago, my money is on Sega.

Criminal organizations bein' close-knit into the gaming industry... who would'a thought. Can't say I'm too surprised, where there's profit to be had there's profiteers and the like.

If Ninty truly has kept their hands clean, I wonder if their (previously quite extreme) stance on M-rated games has anythin' to do with it.

'kidnapped a dev's sister to stop them from working with Nintendo'. Either the Yakuza are the pansiest excuse for a mafia or it is indeed made up. The whole thing sounds like a "my uncle works at Nintendo" story. The biggest surprise I had was that so many people swallowed it.

Keep in mind the Japanese criminal underworld is rather quiet about their goings-on to anyone outside the country, I personally have ****-all knowledge of it. Could just be the tip'a the iceberg, I'm sure if it's true there'd be some properly sinister Yakuza things t' dig up if ya look hard enough.

im too lazy and too cynical to bother

neosquid confirmed **** weeaboo if he has no non-anime yakuza knowledge

Back