Rumour: Mario Kart Wii 2007 (Europe)

StevenNevets said:
I really hope not. If it's true Nintendo is deffintly rushing the console life.

Good point but they may just be releasing these titles soon and then falling back on new IPs. I dont think we will have Mario Kart this year as surely some game site would have leaked the news by now.

I hope I am forced to eat my words because they will be tasty.

vagrant said:
You do realize the wii will be one year old this fall right?
You fail to see the point. That is my point... Perhaps this will help, and maybe I should make my own topic?
Look at how the release dates are spread, also look at how well they were rated.
*rating is gamespots "user score" as it's 1,000's of gamers rating rather then just 1 person or website

N64_ Super Mario 64 - 9.4
Release Date: Sep 26, 1996
Wii_ Super Mario Galaxy
Release Date: Q3/Q4 2007

N64_ Mario Kart 64 - 8.7
Release Date: Feb 10, 1997
Wii_ Mario Kart Wii
Release Date: Q4 2007/Q1 2008???

N64_ N64_ GoldenEye 007 - 9.5
Aug 25, 1997
Wii_ Metroid Prime: Corruption
Aug 27, 2007

N64_ The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 9.7
Release Date: Nov 24, 1998
Wii_ The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - 9.4
Release Date: Nov 19, 2006

N64_ Mario Party (1) - 8.3
Release Date: Feb 8, 1999
Wii_ Mario Party 8 - 8.0
Release Date: May 29, 2007

N64_ Super Smash Bros. - 9.0
Release Date: Apr 26, 1999
Wii_ Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Release Date: Q3/Q4 2007

N64_Paper Mario - 9.3
Release Date: Feb 4, 2001
Wii_Super Paper Mario - 9.0
Release Date: Apr 9, 2007

I'm one of those people who can interpret statistics and accept their meaning. If you are too you should release what I'm getting at here.
Summary: The biggest games are all coming out within 1 year - 1 1/2 year of the systems launch, assuming the Mario Kart rumour is true.
(and yes I'm substituting Metroid for GoldenEye as they're the 2 biggest hardcore shooter for each system)
And the quality has also gone down for the few that have come out so far.

So what do you plan to do? Weren't you in a thread complaining about how there aren't many games out? Yet you complain that they are putting out the good games too soon? Forgive me if you weren't one of the many complaining about the games.

But isn't your whole point based on the assumption that there aren't better games coming out later? I wouldn't be surprised if we saw 2 mario kart games for the wii.

vagrant said:
So what do you plan to do? Weren't you in a thread complaining about how there aren't many games out? Yet you complain that they are putting out the good games too soon? Forgive me if you weren't one of the many complaining about the games.

But isn't your whole point based on the assumption that there aren't better games coming out later? I wouldn't be surprised if we saw 2 mario kart games for the wii.
I don't even know what thread your talking about so probobly not.

And I give the **** up lol...

I won't be checking this thread anymore.

all I'm saying is you are assuming that Galaxies will be the only Mario, Metroid Prime 3 will be the only Metroid, Mario Kart whatever will be the only mario kart, game for the wii.

And there is no reason to assume that.

vagrant said:
all I'm saying is you are assuming that Galaxies will be the only Mario, Metroid Prime 3 will be the only Metroid, Mario Kart whatever will be the only mario kart, game for the wii.

And there is no reason to assume that.
:sick: Looking back at the past can help predict the future.

StevenNevets said:
:sick: Looking back at the past can help predict the future.

Yes but we have all these interviews of developers talking about how awesome the wii developers kit is an how easy it is to make games.

Back