?'s about Wii Online

plug-in1740

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
8255-7495-4211-1879
Ok so i finally got connected to the Wii and the shopping doesn't have near as many games as i was hoping. Not to mention the Weather and News channels do not work... Anyone know whats up with this.

Also i have no idea how to add a friend.... lol tottaly lost.

Hahhaha, yeah man. The online is VERY limited as of right now. There's only a few VC games, no weather, news or web browser. But honestly, I am so busy playing the games I bought, I don't really care as of right now. I did download Altered Beast for the VC and I must say they did a good job. Quick download and it's awesome how you can just turn the Wiimote on it's side and use it as a game pad. Once the Wii is done releasing world wide, Nintendo will have time to sit down and concentrate on "fixing" and bettering the online aspect. Which I REALLY hope they do.

Well how do i get friends on there? I wanna see other peoples Miis running around in my parade area... lol

online abilities were in the system from launch, but the online backend does not yet fully exist. 07 is when you'll see online start appearing, probably not until summer.

so if wat jus. says is true then will we be able to play online on games that were released prior to online play? in other words in 07 will i be able to play madden 07 online or red steel even though they are already on shelves?

Back