Sacred 2

Budo

Raging Clue
Sep 19, 2007
Canadia
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on Sacred 2. I picked it up on Thursday, and if you're a fan of hack'n slash diablo-esque games, you'll definitely want to pick this one up. 200 levels with 75 levels + modifications over 15 skills per class, runes, relics, mounts, tons of area to explore, tons of loot, etc. I don't know if this would turn people that don't like this genre on to it, but it's a must buy IMO if you're a fan of the genre.

You can play two people per console, but note that you are currently unable to trade loot between those two players when playing on the same console (online is fine). I have an account on the Ascaron boards, and they are currently working on a patch to fix this problem, and it should be out sometime soon.

I was gonna get it until i played Demo and while the game was still pretty fun (because im a fan of the genre) it also wasn't that great because the overall quality of the game is low, mixed with me starting to play WarCraft 3 again, it would just end up collecting dust.

Back