sad story

ohhh yeah.. i got my new 360 ! yestorday.. lol im hooked on ghost recon advanced warfighter.. its sooo hard

surfinrach90 said:
I did that with my brothers ps2 earlier, hope I didn't damage the disk inside it lol
dont think so man.. isnt it only with 360 ?

vagrant said:
Uh, No. It is with anything that uses a disc tray.
i dont think it happens to self loading bays though, like wii or ps3, because dont thoes keep the disc compact in the place? i could be wrong, this is more of a guess on my part

p.s. i just relized you did say disc tray, so this is more of a wondering question

Sovieto said:
i dont think it happens to self loading bays though, like wii or ps3, because dont thoes keep the disc compact in the place? i could be wrong, this is more of a guess on my part

p.s. i just relized you did say disc tray, so this is more of a wondering question

With loading bays it doesn't no. It's a disc tray issue. Which really shouldn't be an issue, because you shouldn't be moving the **** around when a disc is loaded.

Sovieto said:

ya your probly right

Back