Saddams sentence

Sam_Harris

Jul 29, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
8426-6514-9175-8079
I just heard on the news that Saddam Hussein has been sentence to death by hanging in Baghdad and Baghdad is in a complete lock down and a curfew is in force. The charge was for the killing of around 130 people I don;t know much about the evidence In the court case but this is deserved sentence what is your guys thoughts?

I don't think he killed them all just order there death not that it makes it any better

Last edited:
In before Marisa defending him

human beings make mistakes and we learn from them... boy he must be regreting all the mass murders if he did do it...

he was convicted guilty for attempts and acts of terrorism on a worldwide scale and soemthing else, acts of terrorism is what i heard...., and then they said that he also said that when he was in prison that the guards kicked him and treated him like crap but i think he deserved it...

Sadam killed ALOT more than 130 people. And by people. they mean Men, Women, AND Children. They only had very STRONG evidence on 130 but that sick bastard killed alot more than that. He deserves everything he gets and more.

I think death is the easy way out, i say we should let him rot in jail, i dont think capital punishment is right.

Although i would obviously have a different opinion if i he had killed someone close to me

I don't mind capital punishment. I know that's evil and in bad spirits, but I don't think it's right to charge the tax-payers money just to let some dirtbag get a free-ride for the rest of their (can't be sexist) life.

i don't know about you guy but i think Saddam actually wanted to die...the way he acted in court and everything...and he said that God Wanted him to do it so he has in his head a thought of him actually going into heaven and well heaven is better then jail so...now see heres the thing...he's a retard...he thinks he's going to heaven but he's going straight to hell...oh well.. Who Cares about Saddam...he's a dead man anyways...bye bye **** head!!!

Back