Sadness

Deviant

Devious
Nov 1, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4880-2141-8307-1495
This game has stayed under wraps too long, I don't like it, I mean, normally any game that stays secretive this long ends up being a dead project, what do you guys think?

I sure hope not X_X

I haven't heard hide nor hair about it recently though...

Moose said:
http://wii.ign.com/objects/816/816122.html

I'm only intrested in it because of the fact its so mysterious

It is, but I love the fact that theres no heads up display,loading screens, or any stuff like that, and everything is interactive, and its a horror game, so it completely immerses you into it.

Also I love a good horror game.

i think its so secretive cause it had problems with changing developers or w/e in the beginning and its off to a very slow start. but every now and then a new screen shows up in some corner of the internet and it gets around.

im still pumped for this game like the first day i heard about it so many months ago. march 2008 seemed like forever (unconfirmed release, sure it will be delayed though) but its actually getting closer.

yea i agree that this game does sound a lil like it might just get thrown under the table cuz it is so secretive, but hope it doesnt the concept and everything sounds really good.

I dont know, I'm also really interested in this title and heard about it ages ago. As far as i know no news has even come out about it this entire year, so i'm sad to say dont hold your breath.

I'm really interested in this game, i hope we hear something soon. I got excited when I saw the topic title.
|EDIT|
I was bored and made a little advert..

Last edited:
Back