saving on mario kart 64?

dodabird

dodabird
Sep 14, 2006
Guam
i just downloaded mario kart 64 and was wondering if there was any way to save my progress? i beat the mushroom cup (50cc) and want to eventually beat all of them. it's been a while, but i seem to remember the trophies being placed by each cup you've completed...true? is there a way to save?

really? ok, that's good. but does it show you on the main menu? like, is there a trophy by each cup and class you've completed?

dodabird said:
really? ok, that's good. but does it show you on the main menu? like, is there a trophy by each cup and class you've completed?
I think thats how it works but I haven't played in a while though.

i checked, and my screen isn't showing the cups (finished 50cc, 100cc, and 150 cc for mushroom cup). hopefully it saves anyway. thanks for your help :yesnod:

dodabird said:
i checked, and my screen isn't showing the cups (finished 50cc, 100cc, and 150 cc for mushroom cup). hopefully it saves anyway. thanks for your help :yesnod:
I am glad that I could offer whatever help I could. Goodluck. :thumbsup:

it does save after you watch the ceremony... Just go to the Gp u comleted and click the type of type( Mushroom cup for example) it'll show the gold cup if u got the gold int eh top left corner. But it does save your progress..

laderer5 said:
it does save after you watch the ceremony... Just go to the Gp u comleted and click the type of type( Mushroom cup for example) it'll show the gold cup if u got the gold int eh top left corner. But it does save your progress..
hey, thanks bud! i didn't even think to check there! thanks!

laderer5 said:

Yup! That's how it saved on the old N64 as well. You gotta complete a cup and watch the ceremony and then it saves how you placed. I still love this game.

Back