Saving SSBB games to SDcard

Kryten said:
Geometry Wars: Galaxies is another game which won't allow its save data to be copied to SD.

How is this sort of thing handled on the 360 and PS3? Can you back up and restore your save data on those systems? For all games?

I know for the 360 you can just take out the harddrive itself and just swap it to to another console... i used to have a 360 elite that has a 120gig hd. So i believe you can back up and restore all games for the 360 since it does have its own removable harddrive.

If your wii goes on the fritz and you send it into nintendo they can useually recover your data if not im sorry you'll have to play again to unlock those characters its such a loss.

The Wii is not prone to fail if it fails its because of one of two things poor care or factory defect. Ive had my Wii since day one of release I've never had any problems with it. In fact my Wii was accidentally dropped from at least 4 feet up one time and it still works Nintendo products are built very well for example 10 NDS were taken up Mt. Everest all 10 of them survived.

Can't find the original article I read but here is another one.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/oddities/ds-survives-everest-expedition-update-107779.php

WOAH NECROBUMP! Answer to your problem is here; not a good answer either.

You simply can't do it they made it like this because they didn't want everyone to just go on the internet and download a game save they actually want everyone to play the game. You have to unlock the characters on your friends console as well as your own thats the only way to do it. Just beat subspace emmisary have your friend co-op with you its not that hard and it unlocks all the characters.

I'm quite confident homebrew's had a way to upload hacked save files like mentioned in that quote if you're into that thing, but... eh. SSE doesn't take all-that long regardless, and it is fun.

Back