Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

oh yea we still need more evil characters almost everyone is good
What are you talking about? Half the people in the RP started using evil characters as the second choice. Plus WMBQ himself said that there should be more good characters than evil.

here sorry if its short im using ps3
NAME:metal sonic
GAME:sonic CD
picture:
spyro-king-albums-juw-picture1953-images.html
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:metal sonic is a blue robot with red eyes 3 spikes and red shoes also claws
PERSONALITY:metal sonic has no personality due to him being a robot
history:metal sonic was made by eggman by sonics dna he was made to kill sonic in sonic CD he kidnapped amy for eggman sonic chased after him in the end thay race sonic wins and metal sonic is gone in sonic heroes he returned to rule the eggman empire sonic and others stopped metal madness but metal sonic turned into metal overload super sonic stopped him to metal sonic also has a role in sonic rivals 1 and 2 in 1 he was the final boss with eggman in 2 he teamed up with shadow to stop the ifrit but shadow cant get out metal sonic had something hidden inside him shadow used it to warp out metal sonic however dies but now hes back
TRAITS:metal sonic is a clone of sonic meaning hes as fast as sonic also in sonic rivals 2 he can mimic people so thats useful to thats all metal sonic can do sadly

Last edited:
i know the PS3 has a text limit but you can post more then that. the text limit is close to the OP, not that little bit. plus WMBQ asked you to be descriptive.

and in my opinion, i'd say metal sonic does have a personality

i know the PS3 has a text limit but you can post more then that. the text limit is close to the OP, not that little bit. plus WMBQ asked you to be descriptive.

and in my opinion, i'd say metal sonic does have a personality

how do robots have personalities? :wtf: i dont really care if Wmbq says no to metal sonic cuz im thinking it will be hard to be 2 characters

you'd be surprised. ever see futurama?

it is a little harder but it's also a little more fun because with two characters you get to take part in more of the story then if you had just one character.

you'd be surprised. ever see futurama?

it is a little harder but it's also a little more fun because with two characters you get to take part in more of the story then if you had just one character.

yes i have but it has nothing 2 do with sonic but its a great show tho

in Sonic the robots have little to no personality but you just said robots. so i pointed out one example out of many. robots with personalities are pretty common in games, animes, or tv shows

in Sonic the robots have little to no personality but you just said robots. so i pointed out one example out of many. robots with personalities are pretty common in games, animes, or tv shows

:wtf: hmm thats odd robots with personalities just sounds off :wtf:

Back