SBB For Wii U/3DS

One character I would add is “Masked Link” from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. He would be like the Pokemon Trainer; being able to switch between his 3 forms in Majora’s Mask, excluding “Fierce Deity Link” and “Young Link.” In his entrance Young Link would put on one of the three masks (Deku Link, Zora Link, and Goron Link). His Final Smash, obviously, would be “Fierce Deity Link.” I will post the move set later.

I hope they put the One piece Straw hat pirate crew in it. That would be awesome! Like playing with Nami or Robin.:biggrin5::ihih:

I hope they put the One piece Straw hat crew in it. That would be awesome. Like playing as Nami or Robin.:biggrin5: :ihih:
:bacon:

I think they should keep all the characters from brawl and add lots of characters that can be downloaded. That way we can keep having new characters to try out! Characters I would like: Roy, Shadow, Knuckles, and Wolf Link.

ffffFFFFFFFFUUUUU--

This somehow slipped under the radar for me. Ecstatic I certainly am, Nintendo has not let down many a gamer's hopes. =D I feel a bit sorry that Sakurai's wishes for Brawl being the last in the series ending up false, but now all them non-believers can finally shut it. No doubt in my mind, I'm DEFINATLY buying the one for Wii-U once I get my hands on said console. I will remain a bit skeptical about the 3DS one, though. You never know, they could bomb the first handheld Smash Bros.

I've been thinking about what new characters Brawl could of have since a month after it's release in '08, so... I'm not short of character ideas. More importantly however, I'm hoping they don't kick out a bunch of fighters because they're being replaced by "clone-ish but-not-really new challengers" to represent their series better, i.e. Roy's replacement in Ike. And I also hope they broaden their T-rated horizons with not-so-kid friendly characters like Travis Touchdown or Jack of Madworld... If Jack got in, I'd **** bricks for Nintendo having such balls, lol.

And for god's sake they better tone down Meta Knight a bit... =/

what would be really awsome is if they put in a custom character option.

^^^ No more needing to hack for new fighters! =D

Although I doubt that'd ever happen, even if Smash Bros. went on for another 4 games. "Nintendo's All-stars" doesn't include "your custom characters", after all... =/ It would be awesome, though.

I agree, that would be pretty cool, but I can never see Nintendo doing anything like that. However, the could really improve the custom stage building. Things like custom backgrounds and adding water and lava. It would definitely make things more interesting.

^^^ Yeah, without a doubt. A lot of early hacks did exactly that, so Nintendo could learn a thing or two. Since we couldn't of used custom stages online (without, again, more hacks), it's not like custom stages should of been as limited as they were.

Better yet, we should be able to modify actual stages and make a seperate custom stage for it. :3 Hyrule Temple with a rediculous amount of obstacles? Why the hell not! xD

These are all awesome ideas, but we can only hope Nintendo will include these things. Also, the game even in production yet (in case you didn't know), so we all will have to suffer for three years at least. Anyway, in my opinion, the idea of downloadable characters is more appealing than custom characters. Think of the possibilities!

Last edited:
^^^ Yeah, without a doubt. A lot of early hacks did exactly that, so Nintendo could learn a thing or two. Since we couldn't of used custom stages online (without, again, more hacks), it's not like custom stages should of been as limited as they were.

Better yet, we should be able to modify actual stages and make a seperate custom stage for it. :3 Hyrule Temple with a rediculous amount of obstacles? Why the hell not! xD

Are you suggesting a forge mode like in Halo? Because that sounds like a great idea.

And without a doubt, they need improved multiplayer. Whether it's the freakish amount of lag, or the crappy random Brawling, something NEEDS to be done. And does anyone know if they will have headsets like the 360 and PS3?

There is nothing for sure yet, but knowing Nintendo, it will probably be compatable with something like the Wii speak, only for the Wii U. Hopefully they will make multiplayer something like the xbox or ps3's multiplayer. It would make a lot of gamers like me actually use the online on a more regular basis.

Since they are making it for the Wii U and 3ds do you think there will be version exclusive characters, or even a possibility of the two games having multiplayer capabilities with each other?

Back